If you could wish one thing out of this world...

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
RiouChan said:
Lying. The world will be so much better if everyone is honest.
Try being completely honest with people for a month. You'll piss off a lot of people really quickly.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Self:I would wish restrictions to buy weapons out of existence,but just for me. (Hey! I KNOW I can use swords,but I don't know if you can)

Most:Or I would wish away the economic crisis

All:World Hunger,it must leave.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Intolerance
and people like this guy:
.No. said:
The word gamer applied to anyone who plays video games(There was an Extra Credits and Extra Punctuation on this) and slow computers which would all be replaced by hypothetical computers from space.

AnimatedAmbiguity

Mar 28, 2011
This is seriously a delima. I'm stuck debating over poverty or cancer.

Does everything clustered into one thing that could potentially cause the world harm count? Because if not, Mega blocks. Cheap knockoff of Legos won't hold together no matter what you do! Oh, you just finished assembling a giant blue jay jet fighter out of the things? Hope you like picking it up to show the family only to have its wing detach and smash before your very eyes! All that time... Determination... Hard work... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... Mega Blocks is going to destory!

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
Condor219 said:
OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.
It's not rap's fault. It's this American Idol everyone-can-be-a-star-auto tuned Kesha/Jessica Black bullsh*& that is ruining music. That crap is horrendous.

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Intolerance
and people like this guy:
.No. said:
The word gamer applied to anyone who plays video games(There was an Extra Credits and Extra Punctuation on this) and slow computers which would all be replaced by hypothetical computers from space.
That was intolerant of you. I don't tolerate intolerance on my thread.

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
teebeeohh said:
religion
i just solved a lot of conflicts around the world
and no, morals are not going to break down and everybody will turn into a bunch of pillaging lunatics. we can all go on and like each other

edit: organized religion, you can believe in whatever you want, you just can get up late on Sundays.
This seems fair.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
westboro baptist church and all of it's members. very slowly too so that they can see it and know one can help them

Gnikhcil

Dec 19, 2010
Romidude said:
Stupid people, eh, actually. That would destroy 90% of the worlds population.
well that would get rid of over population problem. morbid thoughts i know

Sep 13, 2010
spyware, viruses, that stuff. I'm just tired of running a bunch of anti stuff every week on my pc and all of my family members' pc's. that fake security thing that gets around every year is the worst of it. If I find the guys who made it I will commit unspeakable horrors upon then, I'm talking stuff that would make H.P. Lovecraft shit his pants.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
SmileyBat said:
Condor219 said:
OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.
It's not rap's fault. It's this American Idol everyone-can-be-a-star-auto tuned Kesha/Jessica Black bullsh*& that is ruining music. That crap is horrendous.
I think I'd have to revise my claim and just switch it to today's mainstream music being gone and replaced with something else. It feels like music in general has hit a landslide around the 90s and started losing it ever since then. Before, top 50 songs were lyrically and musically awesome songs that had staying power. Today......we have "Baby" and "Firework". Can anybody honestly tell me that we'll look back 15 years from now and say "Yep, those songs were masterpieces." You just can't do it.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
dcdude171 said:
every single person on the planet besides me and my girlfreind
I'm sure that's more than one thing. Just saying.

OT: Whoever is responsible for PSN being down.

I'll think of something better later.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I would wish out ignorance because then the world would be a better place :D

L3m0n_L1m3 said:
I would wish stinkbugs out of existence because fuck you stinkbugs get out of my house.
I laughed reading that. Just shows that the word 'fuck' is one of the greatest swears.

Condor219 said:
EDIT:Well I do see your point but millions like rap music; pretty damn sad to wish it out of existence if you ask me. Kinda like wishing out of existence a movie because you hated it.
The Spartan E1337 said:
Le Snippet
You know I find it hard to shut up when I hear no birds chirping outside >.>

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
I would take out unjustified violence.

RiouChan said:
The world would be a horrible place then. The art industry would crumble, as would story tellers and poets and authors. People would also be extremely rude.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
RiouChan said:
Kortney said:
I would take out unjustified violence.

RiouChan said:
The world would be a horrible place then. The art industry would crumble, as would story tellers and poets and authors. People would also be extremely rude.
At least they ain't lying. Corrupt officials wouldn't exist. Thus making the world a way better place.
Corrupt officials don't annoy me anywhere near as the level I appreciate art and politeness.