if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
No, OP, we're not going to do sick and twisted things to her. I think I'd drop her off at a hospital, and wait maybe wait around to see that she's all right.

/edit
Don't let the poster above me demean what I've just said. :p

dsynclr

May 14, 2009
It's sounds like I'm not somewhere I'd normally be so I'd think its a trap and that I'm about to be robbed or worse. A twist on the old pedestrian in the middle of an unlit road late at night trick.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Well, first check her pulse and make sure she's not dieing or anything.

If she wasn't ok (sick or something) I'd get to the nearest phone and call up an ambulance, bring her along to make sure nothing happened.

If she was ok, I'd put my jacket over her and carry her back to my place, let her rest up until she woke up and inform her of the whole scenario. I'd probably also call up a cab driver to drive her home. If she wasn't in a critical state there would be no need to call the authorities as it would likely cause problems. Even if I had a GF, they'd understand if I found someone passed out on the street.

Even as a pervy teen I wouldn't take advantage of the situation, as that would just be sick and wrong.

Honestly I think a lot of people would help her instead of take advantage of the situation. *shrug*

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
I would pick her up and bring her to a hospital (unless for some reason thats not an option??)

shadowform

Jan 5, 2009
First, I would smack myself for not bringing my cell phone. I never leave the house without it. Like seriously, it's as essential as the keys and wallet.

Second, whether my girlfriend was present or not is irrelevant because - if I WAS close enough to my home for it to be relevant, I would be near a place that I could get access to a phone. My phone, in fact, since I apparently left it at the house.

In fact, I'm probably in another state entirely. Iowa does seem pretty desolate at first, but it's dotted with tons of small towns, farmhouses, and so on, and shot through with enough roads that finding civilization (and a phone) wouldn't be an issue.

At this point I would realize that, for one reason or another, I'm in the middle of the Amazon, panic briefly, and then ask myself, "What would Bear Grylls do?"

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
I'd try (probably to little success) to get her to the nearest phone and call an ambulance.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
shadowform said:
First, I would smack myself for not bringing my cell phone. I never leave the house without it. Like seriously, it's as essential as the keys and wallet.

Second, whether my girlfriend was present or not is irrelevant because - if I WAS close enough to my home for it to be relevant, I would be near a place that I could get access to a phone. My phone, in fact, since I apparently left it at the house.

In fact, I'm probably in another state entirely. Iowa does seem pretty desolate at first, but it's dotted with tons of small towns, farmhouses, and so on, and shot through with enough roads that finding civilization (and a phone) wouldn't be an issue.

At this point I would realize that, for one reason or another, I'm in the middle of the Amazon, panic briefly, and then ask myself, "What would Bear Grylls do?"
EAT A BUG!

Damien Granz

Apr 8, 2011
Not move the body because if they're injured I could end up killing them walking around, presuming that they're not waking up.

Calling an ambulance and police remotely would be the order of the day. If I don't have a cell phone for some reason, I'm sure somebody somewhere does.

Sorry if this ruins the plot hook for a new RPG or whatever.

ethan22122

Dec 18, 2009
Try to wake her up and warn her, and If she won't wake up, than I would take her to either a hotel, or my house and let her sleep on my couch (I don't have a girlfriend :p).

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
LCP said:
Help her up, get a phone... People unconscious could meant mayor brain damage. Get help... Honesty, drive to the nearest hospital, put her on the back seat of my car... Check pulse and breathing first thing anyone should do.. Idk
Pretty much this. If she doesn't wake up soon he's probably close to death!

All the while hoping no one suspects me of rape or something else... not sure how I'd carry her too...

AnimatedAmbiguity

Mar 28, 2011
Try and get her to the hospital as quickly as possible to ensure her safety. But should my car be dead and the hospital too far away, either reaching out to a neighbor or bringing her back to my place and doing all I can to help her regain consciousness and assist in her recovery would have to suffice.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I suppose if I had a jacket I'd offer her that when she wakes up, given the circumstances I'd carry her home (and then to a hospital?) and wait for her to wake up.

You see when temptation reaches a certain point it is actually easier to resist since the very concept of it seems so surreal. So even if it happened, the "too good to be true" mechanic woud make it easy (at least for me) to not diverge too much into uh..........sexual harrasment and rape..........

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
JinxyKatte said:
Custard_Angel said:
jamesmax said:
SNIP
Futurama reference. Mai cookie please.

OT I find the entire premise of this so very improbable. One I do have a mobile. So does everyone. EVERYONE.

But there is no question of morality. If that highly unlikely scenario were to happen. (which would have to be in the middle of a fucking dessert) I would take her to the nearest hospital.

Except we cant cos we must be somewhere devoid of all civilization right? Why was I there then. Why is she there. There are no phones at all.

I know. Its a dream right?? Yeah Ill choose to wake up and thus negate any need to do anything.

Also please for the love of all that is good and holy someone teach the OP the speel korecktley.
You win a sack of Poppler's with g-u-whack-a-mole by the el rio.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
jamesmax said:
i got the ieda for this form bleach ep 317
I'll bet you did. Stupid Anime, corrupting the minds of our youth with this silliness!

Well, since this is an Anime scenario, I guess I'd have no choice but to transform into a tentacle monster.

Don't look at me like that! You're the one who put that hapless maiden into this hypothetical situation! You knew the risks! This is all your fault!