If you had a son, what would you name him?

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Jack. Well, I'd name him John officially, but only refer to him as Jack. Come on, all the cool people are named Jack. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JackAttack]

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Jim, because we should all thank God for the Jimquisition.
LOL j/k. I just thought of that, which would be very silly.

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
Miles.

I will make damned sure his first word is "OBJECTION!", and if it isn't, he will be an eternal disappointment.

Rekrul

Nov 24, 2010
My girlfriend is insistent on William as it is a family name (grandad, dad and brother are all Williams) and it would be William Lucas. Personally I like Matthew, Jack and Ollie.

I would rather have daughters though girls names are much better.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Well due to my obsessive hate of the mainstream, I would name him something totally unique.
Jfdsdkekeocel. Bow before his independence.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Detective Prince said:
Jesse.

Why? Because Jesse is the name of a really cool character in a comic I read obsessively.
And when he's in trouble:

"Jesse! BAAAAAAD BOOOOYYYY!!!"

I agree with this.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I love old names like Vincent, Rufus, Albert, Alfred and Jack.
my boyfriend doesn't like any of them, but said they're okay as middle names ;-;

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
MacGuffin McMuffin, Johnny Sniper, Bulk Van Der Huge, Awesome McBadass and so forth in that vain. Or just call him YEAAAAHHHHH! so everytime he introduces himself he can just play that scream from 'Won't get fooled again' he would leave the most awesome first impression imaginable.

Okay for some serious ones how about?:

Jeff, Taylor, Connor, Damian or Gunner (Yeah I am still being serious, I don't know why but I love that name).

popparik

Feb 14, 2011
Guinness Jameson -- he'll thank you for it the first time he's in a pub.

Cheezburger Yahtzee Marmalade -- but only if you live in Hollywood.

iPad or iPhone -- you might get a free one for that...

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Gxas said:
Detective Prince said:
Jesse.

Why? Because Jesse is the name of a really cool character in a comic I read obsessively.

I agree with this.
You made me laugh when I was eating a cookie!!! -.-

Ah...I'd be so tempted to burst into song every time he did something bad. My poor hypothetical son!

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Not to let my personal bias affect my advice, but Jack is the best boys name (if a little common).

Also;
Ash, Finn, Flynn, Ivan, Leif, Sven, Sten, Bo, Lester, Lister, Victor, (Vector), Vincent, Lawton and Phineas.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Detective Prince said:
Gxas said:
Detective Prince said:
Jesse.

I agree with this.
You made me laugh when I was eating a cookie!!! -.-

Ah...I'd be so tempted to burst into song every time he did something bad. My poor hypothetical son!
I was actually thinking of naming my daughter Newo for a while. But then I settled on something else I won't share (I want to keep it special) but I believe I will be using Newo for her middle name.