If you had to invade Hell which fictional army would you use?

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
Delsana said:
All that stuff .[6]
Or,You could just bring along the Unicorn in all it's Universal Century Glory *cough*to the principality of Zeon*cough*

I actually don't mind that series, but I prefer UC.

If that plan fails... "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
I would (Honestly) use the Blue Meanies. By removing all color and freezing people (And/or hellspawn), the world would be harmless. Plus, the Devil couldn't stop them because of that massive 'No yes, only no' bollocks. So them, OR the Phalanx.

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
Necrons from 40k.
Even if you kill one, he can get back up or be re-built. All i'd have to do is make what i call the "Necrodermis Curtain". Row upon row upon row upon row of immortal walking death machines that feel no fear and cannot be affected by psychic tomfoolery.
It wouldn't take long.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
the best one out there...
the ONE MAN ARMY!!!! FTW xD
idk, the Krogan (mass effect) shoved the Rachni back to their lairs and iradicated them, so maybe them.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
The Allied nations of WW2

Not fictional I know, but Seriously if they can defeat Nazi's then demons can't be that hard.

Come at me Demons, I've got the baddest mothers on the face of the earth coming for you.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Delsana said:
xzenopredator said:
Delsana said:
xzenopredator said:
http://z0r.de/197 ADVANCE!
Sliced in half in 1 second.

It seems that we're all attacking at once so I might need to un dry-box some older gundams just for reserve duty to fight off the weakling enemies.

Next!
Fine.An army of white walkers.Sorted.
1 kilometer sized beam saber...

Or sniped from afar with a multi kiloton sized explosion-blast.

Or... just killed by a beam machine gun on the way... with beams bigger than them constantly impacting.

I'm not seeing any resistance here and since I'm attacking hell I'll attack you all too!
ok i have to end this the colonies that means gundam zero, Libra, and epyon(epion?) . sesuna dies horribly and we all are happy:)

B-Rye

Jan 19, 2010
Wish I could just use a real army of rock n' roll stars and win using the awesome power of rock.

But lets stay fictional. I was thinking of using the horsemen of the apocalypse, but then I thought of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X2QHlz2xNg&feature=related

The Horseman of Death from Supernatural. That is all I'll need.

Death: "Regardless, in the end, I'll reap [God], too."

Dean: "God? You'll reap God?"

Death: "Oh, yes. God will die too, Dean."

Any questions?

--

On the other hand, I'd take an army of Ghost Riders. See "Heaven's On Fire" and you'll understand why.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Every enemy from ninja gaiden ever. Satan would probably rage quit about 2 hours into the war.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Sarasti said:
mbw said:
Definitely the Golden Army from Hellboy II. You know, the giant indestructible robots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg5SLBapMiI
Umm. . . About 50 of those guys are destroyed in that clip you posted. So much for being indestructible.
They rebuild themselves. The smaller parts can't be destroyed. They just suck themselves back together.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
I would have to rip the space time continuum and have several 1000 (not million) kratos's's all fighting at the same. Even better have My Fallout New Vegas courier and my Fallout 3 lone wanderer team up. I have enough ammo guns and armour to fully equip a small army and caps for full health-care and dental(xbox360) I think those two can handle it.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Delsana said:
sumanoskae said:
I'm thinking either the Sith army from TOR, or the Army of the Dead from Lord of the Rings... probably the second one.

Strategy: Kill every living thing there, the army of the dead can't be injured, are equipped with weaponry, and move really fast. Hell would be mine within a day.
Gundams stay in the air and cordon off a piece of land that they then move into space with the army of the dead that can't die so they can stay in space for all time.
Punctuation is important, case in point: "I helped my grandpa, Jack, off a horse." versus "I helped my grandpa Jack off a horse".

The Army of the Dead can move through any solid surface, thus they don't have to follow the Gundam anywhere they don't want to.