If you had to invade Hell which fictional army would you use?

Burtono

Mar 6, 2011
I would use the brotherhood of steel 500 millon troops with verterbirds and tanks.
Did they make tanks?

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
Necromorphs..just..just necromorphs. give me necromporhs, chuck Norris, and Reb Brown, il concur Hell in 5 mins

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
yesh me and my brothers would have an easy time killing every demon in hell, i defientally know War would have a blast

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it."

- Erwin Rommel

MadMechanic

Nov 6, 2009
Space Marines of the Iron Hands chapter.

After we've invaded and taken over Hell (we will, it'll be easy, after all the flesh is weak), we'll execute an entire 1/3 of the population of Hell for allowing it to become some Hell-like.
Easy, job done. Time to go home. Tea, augmetic enhancements and medals.
(Will anyone else get this reference...)

FrankatronX

Jul 28, 2010
Troll army.

Every and any troll you can think of. We'd march up to those gates and the stench would rot them off the hinges. BOOOYEAH!

Malleus Maleficarum

Sep 5, 2011
Medaka Kurokami.
She would be the protagonist. Protagonist wins:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka_box/v11/c093/18.html

The worst explanation ever. Sadly, always true.

Sarasti

Sep 4, 2011
austincharlesbond said:
The White Walkers from A Song of Ice and Fire. Unstoppable, superhuman zombies that have only one weakness... oh.
So much win and so much fail at the same time.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
The Imperial Guard. Rank upon rank upon rank, regiment upon regiment upon regiment of 'em, to be precise.

Or if that fails, just give me a few creative criminals, thieves and Honest John used car salesmen. If we can't invade them, we'll scam them out of there. I'm sure even Satan can be bought.