If you had to *literally* eat one book...

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
The Wikipedia hardcopy. [http://wtfoodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wikipediahardcopy1.jpg]

If I'm eating a book, I'm getting a goddamn meal out of it.

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
I would eat Steinbeck's, The Pearl because it's really short. Either that or Heart of Darkness which is only 77 pages (I don't know how many The Pearl is). Btw I have a friend that eats paper and he has eaten the pages of a book before so maybe I'll ask him :p

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Naiv. Super by Erlend Loe. I hate that book with all my might. Worst reading experience I've ever had, and I had to read it twice. I want to eat it so it'd be turned into the stuff it really is and that I'd have a good reason to flush it down the toilet.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
I would either eat the tiny green Bible I have, because it's small and amusingly sacrilegious.

If eating it would let me gain it's powers though, I'd.... hmm, I guess I'd eat the Bible. Well, a different copy, because the tiny green one is just a New Testament one - I want to be able to go all "vengeance, and furious anger!"

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
200 copies of the hardcover edition of War And Peace so I can brag to people I ate 200 copies of War and Peace in hardcover.
at least I get enough fibers.
if it gives me the powers based on the story I would pick Neuromancer entering cyberspace would be awesome.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
What possible discussion value can come from debating the nutritional and culinary value of paper books? Not least the non-existent reason to ever do this.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
The Necronomicon

Becuse by eating it i would become a dark beast of great power and rule the universe
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....

BushMonstar

Jan 25, 2012
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's Bastard sequel, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator. I would greatly eat that, as I hate it.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Kaleion said:
Pegghead said:
Hmmm, good question.

It would probably make sense to pick the smallest book I can find, so I'll have to go with "French military victories"

I see you're troll and I raise you a...

You know just one of the greatest military tacticians of all time and very successful conqueror (-_-)
I am afraid you're plan has backfired, because there's also you know, the crusades...
Oh no...not again.

*sigh*...yes, internet user #1874897 that thinks they're so clever in pulling the "The frog-eaters aren't so bad at fightin' because Napoleon and shit" trump card every time someone makes that joke, I know. And you know what? I like history, so I've known that for a damn long time.

But you know what I like more than history? Humour. Go on now and look it up on your preferred search engine. And maybe I'll look up a guide on how not to respond to people on forums like a douche on mine :(

Brightzide said:
The bible, so my body can turn it into what it actually is...that is all
Nutrients?