If you had to *literally* eat one book...

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
MammothBlade said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Mmm, forbidden fruit. How ironic to consider the bible itself as an example of such.

I'm salivating at the thought of it.
If one were to eat Genesis, would that create a paradox?
You just keep piling on the temptation, don't you?

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
Depends on if it tastes like its content, if, by consumption, we gain its knowledge, or if we're eating it just for the joy of destroying a copy.
For flavor: Gotta go with a mexican cookbook
For knowledge: Encyclopedia
For destruction: WUTHERING HEIGHTS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
Phlakes said:
ElPatron said:

Because it would be 10.000x better than eating those recipes.
No. I refuse to believe this exists. This is my refusing-to-believe-this-exists face. Because I refuse. There is no way. No. Just no.
This was featured on Tosh.0... it's real, bro

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
MasterAxel said:
Does the Necronomacon count?
Sorry bro, you have a lot to chew

It's about 900 pages long and a good 10cm x 25cm length and width.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
I'd choose Steamed, a romance novel by a local author here in Washington. A slight lack of conflict in this book makes me feel I'd enjoy it better as a meal.

Aug 17, 2009
I'm not sure. All I know is that I'd try to eat as little plastic and synthetic dye as possible. I know even normal paper is treated with some stuff you shouldn't eat, but it's better than plastic.

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
I would eat Dune but it would probably be a bit dry. How about curing hunger pangs with The Hunger Games? Most likely I would eat a comic book though, not as bland.

Karthesios

Jul 11, 2010
I'd think House of Leaves. The extra colors used for the type might provide more nutrients. Though the nightmarish hallucinations that would result from the book might not be worth it.

drakvakt

Jul 9, 2011
The Dead sea scrolls

If i'm gonna eat a book, it better be an important one. And I'll tell everyone that gets pissed off that MammothBlade made me do it :)