If you had to *literally* eat one book...

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Pegghead said:
Kaleion said:
Oh no...not again.

*sigh*...yes, internet user #1874897 that thinks they're so clever in pulling the "The frog-eaters aren't so bad at fightin' because Napoleon and shit" trump card every time someone makes that joke, I know. And you know what? I like history, so I've known that for a damn long time.

But you know what I like more than history? Humour. Go on now and look it up on your preferred search engine. And maybe I'll look up a guide on how not to respond to people on forums like a douche on mine :(
Well for starters you could have picked a joke that was actually funny, but regardless I just thought it didn't make much sense because they're stereotype is that they are cowards, don't shower and stink of garlic, what does that have to do with military victories?
Or are we assuming that because they are cowards they surrender in every battle?
Because if that was you're joke then I can see how, it's still not funny.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Kaleion said:
Well for starters you could have picked a joke that was actually funny, but regardless I just thought it didn't make much sense because they're stereotype is that they are cowards, don't shower and stink of garlic, what does that have to do with military victories?
Or are we assuming that because they are cowards they surrender in every battle?
Because if that was you're joke then I can see how, it's still not funny.
Comedy's subjective, but a joke is a joke for pete's sake. I'd stop this debate, but I'm not one for abandoning conflict (unlike the French).