If you lived in the Pokemon world what would you do?

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
I would largely be doing what I do now, but with a focus of Pokemon rather than other fields of study. Also I would like to have a companion Glaceon/Leafon/Espeon and perhaps Charmander assuming it wasn't prone to starting fires. I would refuse to enslave them as they are roughly equally intelligent (or far greater in some cases like Alakazam/Metagross) sapient creatures capable of communication, and even language in some cases.

Also with all the capabilities of Pokemon I'd likely do my best to afford and live in a well fortified bunker. I mean we'd likely be ruled by them as there are Pokemon far superior to humans in every way and some are hostile.

All bow down to the superior Alakazam evolutionary line and their glorious mustaches. Seriously they are roughly between 250-500 times more intelligent than humans and possess fully realized psychic powers (including mind control). I don't think we stand a chance if they desired to overthrow us. Not to mention the legendary Pokemon that are the equivalent of deities.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
My dragons and I would go exploring the world, delving into places and trying to learn every secret ever known to both human and pokemon. Also, befriending as many legendary Dragons as humanly possible. Mayyyyybe even start a sanctuary of some kind just for Dragon types.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
reonhato said:
crime, i mean seriously the pokemon world has really bad policing, just look at the shit team whatever gets away with
You mean Team Rocket? =| /disappoint
And don't be so hard on Officer Jenny and her many sisters!

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
White Lightning said:
the abyss gazes also said:
Carry around a big gun because I don't know why anyone doesn't in Pokeworld. Training a pokemon might be cool and all but relying on them to prevent pokemon attacks seems silly when one could put down dangerous pokemon with a well placed bullet.
I'm with this guy, I never understood why no one has a gun in Pokemon. I mean, I don't know about you but the idea of living with creatures that have the ability to summon lightning and what not is a little disturbing.
Some people do, it just most of the instances of guns got pulled outside of Japan. Off the top of my head, there's an episode when you meet poachers who have guns and are hunting taurus (this is apparently how ash gets the fuckton of taurus you see when he returns back to pallet town towards the end of the first season, a moment in which I couldn't have been the only child going wtf?). There's an episode where a dude pulls a gun on ash (don't know why), and there's an episode that wasn't pulled where the growlithe from nurse jenny are chasing a burglar with a gun.

Edit: Forgot to mention what I'd do. Probably crime, that is associated with some huge giant corporation I run. You know like a team rocket that doesn't suck.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Marcus Kehoe said:
I would have a huge farm and have a herd of evee's and have a pet squirtle and arcanine.
You can't have a squirtle! there's only one in existence ever and it's for the champion or the guy he hates.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
i would explore the world with my Espeon, and any other Pokemon i catch on the way that i like(and no one is going to stop me from holding more the 6 Pokemon).
do some small jobs in the town/city i find for a week or so then go towards a new town and do the same
one day i would settle down in a town i like
also kick the ass of said evil team if they get in my way
i may get badges for the hell of it; but only if it's convenient. i not actively seek them out or aspire to become the Pokemon League Champion because fame is overrated

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
1: Go on a pokemon journey
2: Catch all of my favorites
3:Beat All the leagues!!!
4: Beat the Pokemon league become a top coordinator, Beat the battle frontier of Hoenn,Sinnoh, And Jhoto
5:Continue my education after roughly 3 years on a journey
6: Use the money I got from my travels to buy a modified house where I can live with my team in rooms that mimic their habitats
7: Cuddle them and watch Tosh.O.Wott till I start my journey again.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I would live on my own with my Pokemon.

Fuck society. I'd do it today and now if it wasn't for the bugs in the wild and the money needed in the urban wilderness.

For money or for cheap living, I'd do mercenary-type work, be it forcefully or in a security-type setting. Maybe travel the world, too.

Until I found something to make a good living off of (involving my Pokemon, so I don't leave them in the dust) and settle down, I'd be a chill loner, and be perfectly okay with that.

On the other hand, I may just become a professor with a couple of close Pokemon on the side, like Gary (motherfucking) Oak.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Probably get a few pokemon that I like and train with them. Not for the league or anything but just to train. Gulpin, Munchlax and Gengar here I come. Possibly a Blissey as well.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
him over there said:
Marcus Kehoe said:
I would have a huge farm and have a herd of evee's and have a pet squirtle and arcanine.
You can't have a squirtle! there's only one in existence ever and it's for the champion or the guy he hates.
Wrong if you have seen the show you would know Squirtles run in gang's, therefore making your argument invalid.

Souleks

Jan 17, 2009
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Get a Heracross and become a masked, crime fighting wrestler by night, delivering justice one suplex at a time.
You deserve a medal.

I personally would go out into the wilderness and capture 3-5 pokemon of the same type and then walk to one of the nearby roads and challenge anyone who dare set a foot in my line of vision.

Edit: I would totally have a Hypno and ambush kids and take all their pokemon because lunch money is overrated.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
GeneralTwinkle said:
Sit in a corner and look at a wall, then rabidly attack anyone who walks in front of me. Sometimes with my fellow pokémon.
i c wat u did dur

OT: I'd probably go crazy. Pokemon this, Pokemon that...every single thing in that world relates to Pokemon. You wanna be a teacher? Alright, get a Hypnos or something and go. Wanna be an actor? Get a Mr. Mime and you're good to go. Wanna be a criminal? Get an Arbok, of course. Wanna be a housewife? Get a Chancey, you just gotta.

And then there's the fact that everyone acts as if they've known each other for years. "Oh, hey Mr. Stranger! My Pokemon is tired. Can we sleep at your place for the night? I'm sure you'll say yes so I've already set myself and my Pokemon in".

But if I didn't go bonkers first...I'd be maybe a cop. Not like officer Jenny, she's just too useless. She always shows up when the action is over and some random kid has already saved the day. No, like the equivalent of a SWAT team. That way, I have an excuse to train with my Pokemon, I get paid for battling people and I don't go after the overrated career of Pokemon trainer.
Man, can you imagine how many people would visit a gym in a day? Poor gym leaders...

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
collect thousands of pokemon, regardless of strength, and become a warlord.

hell even a thousand zubats would be annoying, spamming supersonic

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
>Get Dragonite

>Get my dick sucked 3 times an hour by all da womenz

Thus is the power of Dragonite.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I'd definitely go the trainer route. I wouldn't try to "catch'em all" but I'd have a core group of 5 or 6 that I feel I could truly trust and put my life in their hands if need be. I'd run a business, have them around for security, labor in some cases (like Machoke for example) and basically just live a somewhat quiet life with a few friends and pokemon.

Might even try to build up enough local credibility as a battler to run a small gym. I would also use my position as an early gym leader to give out advice and tips to young trainers just starting their quests.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I know this sounds crazy, but you know what I'd love to do? I would love to get a job as a Gym Trainer.

Not as a leader or anything, but I'd love to work for a gym leader. Stay in the gym, chat with my co-workers about our preferred Pokemon in our elemental type. I'm sure a job directly connected to the Pokemon League would offer health benefits for both me and my Pokemon (of course Pokemon get free health care anyway)

It'd be a great way to battle trainers, work with my Pokemon and enjoy a job in the process. Yup, no random trainer hanging out in a forest or cave for this guy.

...Of course I'm not gonna lie...I would just HAVE to experiment with Pokemon and Cooking >_>

But yeah. I would love to work under the wing of a gym leader.

Preferably a leader like Skyla or Flannery...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Most likely be a "normal" person who has a job and trains on the side a little bit challenging my local gym from time to time.