If you lived in the Pokemon world what would you do?

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Probably about the same thing I do now only now there are pokemon. I can also imagine that there are plenty of poor bastards out there that would somehow manage to get themselves killed by a damn caterpie, or even better a magickarp out of water that is not about to evolve.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Simple. I'll use my knowledge of xanatos gambits and the pokemon universe to gather DNA from different incredibly powerful pokemon: I'll definitely try to get my hands on some of the legendaries if i can (Mew-two/Mew, I'm looking at you).

After that? Set to work on getting experiments underway to successfully grant regular humans traits and abilities of various pokemon, namely incredibly powerful ones. Once i get successes i'll sell the buggers off as super soldiers to Team Rocket/anyone else who wants people with Pokemon Powers in secret under a different supplier or cover organization. I'll also market medical cures and other benefits that were discovered from these experiments to the public. Naturally i'll not mention where the benefits came from to the general public as i imagine these types of experiments would be VERY illegal in Pokemon land, but hey i might be able to salvage some neat cures or medical/military benefits.
Finally, for an added bonus i'll make myself out as a figure head under the orders of a more powerful person (That isn't properly seen) without proper knowledge of whats being conducted (Hello Dual Identity). In that way, i'll be able to get off almost scott free if this shit blows up in my face or the company goes bust for illegal experiments and crimes against humanity/pokemanity.

And reading back on this i just suddenly realised i might just make a damned good pokemon villain.

.....I'm going to hell aren't I?

DeltaWolfson

May 9, 2011
If I was in my world and somehow woke up in that world first, I would freak out. Really bad. Then I would go find me a lucario hangout with.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I'd get a Pikachu, Growlithe, Ninetails, and Luxray then just hang out & pet/play with them all day.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I would have a Spinda. He would confuse people and they would fall down. I'd laugh. Then I'd get confused and fall down. The end.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
I would be the very best, like no one ever was.
Or like everyone who beat the game ever was.

Ot: I'd be a war historian. A Pokemon war historian. Although, if the schooling curriculum was designed around pokemon battling, I'd do that. Hell, I'd been in the pokemilitary even.

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
White Lightning said:
the abyss gazes also said:
Carry around a big gun because I don't know why anyone doesn't in Pokeworld. Training a pokemon might be cool and all but relying on them to prevent pokemon attacks seems silly when one could put down dangerous pokemon with a well placed bullet.
I'm with this guy, I never understood why no one has a gun in Pokemon. I mean, I don't know about you but the idea of living with creatures that have the ability to summon lightning and what not is a little disturbing.
This guy has a gun in Pokemon

But anyways I'd probably get a Pidgot or something and have it fly me everywhere because fuck those forests are dangerous as hell.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Form a Pokemon Liberation Force, unite compassionate humans around the world to stop the ruthless dog fighting that is Pokemon Battling, protest major events and steal (liberate) peoples captured Pokeslaves so they could live free and happy without being forced to injure and maim each other for a crowds enjoyment.

P.L.F.! End the suffering! End it now!

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Get a Cubone, Haunter and Charmander as bros, then train Charmander to a Charizard and explore the world.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
Three words:

BIG.
GAME.
HUNTER.

Also, what's to stop me from using pokeballs on people? Seriously, why has NOBODY ever thought to do that? I would OWN that world! Literally. I wouldn't let anybody out of their balls unless they capitulated to my demands.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
Well my plan is kind of simple yet complicated. In the pokemon universe, it seems that pokemon are everywhere yet seem to gather mostly in forests, swamps, caves, etc. So my plan is to build a nice lil shack and keep to myself, pokemon come and go but thats what they do. After about 5 or so years of isolation I will get angery with every darn trainer coming by to catch the pokemon of the region, spouting nonsense about 'being the best' or 'catching them all' so I will scare them away by standing on my porch and yelling thusly:

Of course, my favorite pokemon was always snorlax so I figured I'd have one nearby as a friend for no apparent reason.

SuperBelkar

Jan 20, 2012
Underground pokemon gambling cockfights. No trainers, no help. Put your pokemans in the ring and let them fend for themselves and gamble on who will win. Team Rocket and other crime syndicates would totally be behind this.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
track down all the ledgendary pokemon and catch them (do an ash thing were i can ask them to come when i need them but otherwise they can run around anywere they want)then after that go to every single gym and just trounce them. oh then become the champion and just retire.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Shanicus said:
I would say 'Fuck you!' to the 6-pokemon rule and just hang around in a large house with all my favorite pokemon, taking daily commutes to University/Work riding on a Metagross, Braviary or Alakazam (Land, Air and teleport).

I would also look into teaching pokemon language... I mean hell, Meowth learnt english/Japanese, so I'm guessing other pokemon can. The obvious benefits are I won't have to play the Lassie guessing game of 'Timmy-fell-down-the-well' everytime one of them wants something that needs my assistance.
Same for me really. although i'd learn how to understand pokemon to. I'd still teach mine to talk but i'll have too keep up a strict training regimen so they don't forget their attacks like meowth

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Syzygy23 said:
Three words:

BIG.
GAME.
HUNTER.

Also, what's to stop me from using pokeballs on people? Seriously, why has NOBODY ever thought to do that? I would OWN that world! Literally. I wouldn't let anybody out of their balls unless they capitulated to my demands.
jessie was almost pulled into a pokeball once. It essentially acted as a laser beam and lightly toasted her. I also remember a commercial in which ash got caught in one and fused with a bulbasaur. Can't find it though

blah_ducks

Dec 21, 2009
I wouldn't aim to be the champion, but I would like to make a name for myself. I'd be a cross between a trainer and a coordinator; my battles would be flashy and unique. I'd like to compete in the tournament (if we're going by the anime canon. If not then I'd just skip it) but I wouldn't aim at something like the champ. I'd just like to travel around and become well known for interesting battles. Maybe host an web show or something. I guess the closest profession mentioned in the anime would be "pokemon idol" but that would put me on the same level as Marina and I hate her guts, so no.

My first pokemon would also be a Spearow, because Fearow is one of my favorite (not OP) pokemon.

I'd also be starting in Johto. Once I'm through there I can just head over to Kanto lickety split and not invest in major travel expenses. Then if I become popular in those two places, I'll probably have enough to visit the rest of the regions in their chronological order.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Find a parasite licks its mushrooms and trip poke'balls for 6 hours.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Become a pokemon master and stomp all of your asses into the ground.

What? Like there's another option.