If you were a billionaire...

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Buy a missile silo and renovate it.
Make sure the missile silo has a fast and reliable internet connection.
Buy a zeppelin and helicopter and learn to fly them.
Possibly get a crew for the zeppelin.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Why are people saying buy a small house and not spend the money!

I'd get a freakin mansion and kit it out how i please.

KillerH

Apr 7, 2009
I would start several companies, and invest about an eighth of my money, put a couple million into bearer bonds then set up an automatic real estate trading system. With any ounce of intelligence, my family line would never run out of money(Which can happen if you over spend thinking "Oh I have a billion dollars").

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
TO VEGAS!!!!!

lol jk.

i dunno, i would probably buy a moderately sized house in a decent area and live comfortably for the rest of my life... and since i had the financial security to fall back on i would start acting full time. and if i made it and got more money... then who knows what... probs a mansion... :p

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
S-Unleashed said:
Pay off the US debit.
Whoa there. The thread title says billionaire, not multi-trillionaire.

I'd like to add to my previous: affordable housing in the desirable parts of Britain where the locals can't afford to live because rich Londoners buy all the property as holiday or retirement homes ...

... and a huge increase in the size of the reward offered for a cane-toad-killer robot. Current offer is £1,000 and I think I'd make it more like £100,000 each for the first several successful entries from {insert all sorts of legal stuff here}.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
billionaire.

i'd buy a nice town by the sea, not too large. just a little village where i can make the rules.

that'd be awesome.
(oh and have all my friends live there, and their friends and family.)

DarkMessiah

Dec 29, 2008
I'd get that shit in a bank account for starters.
I would still go to college and everything, but I'd buy the empty land nearby and have a house built there so I could wake up five minutes before lessons and go to them in a dressing gown and slippers, sipping tea.
I also promised my friend breast enlargement surgery if I ever won the lottery so I'd get her that.
Beyond that I'm not entirely sure, love comfortably I would assume.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I'd pay any bills i have then i'd buy out Activision and fire Bobby Kotick then have him executed also i'd buy out all the governments of the world and unite everyone under one ruler. ME