If you were a monster?

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Wendingo, a cannibalistic malevolent spirit. It comes from Algonquin Native American Indian mythology.

"The Weendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tautly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Weendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Weendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption."

Sounds creepy as hell, it eats people, and is associated with winter and famine.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Yogzotot!
my daily activites would not matter, as time is of no concern for me
i am the gate, i am the key
i wouldn't eat (i'd need to get hungry, and have a non-soapy body, and as time has no meaning, and soap doesn't have a stomach...), but i'd have my super-special tactic (it's fine, you'll see) to infiltrate the human world... the bathromms of women, to be more precise, via my own bath-soap!

also, i'd zap cultists with bolts of lightning - from thin air!

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/04/DragonRoar.jpg

Ok, so I'm not actually able to do all that much other then burninating a few random peasants before getting killed by that silly dragonborn guy...

...but hey at least I'll look DAMN pretty while doing so!

Oh and I can also fly backwards from time to time!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009

cause why not?

for daily stuff though, corrupting mortals by existing, amassing an army to burn heaven to the foundations, and keeping a close eye on any 'special mortals' and ether kill them or corrupt them.

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
I'd be an ignorant bigot with a self-absorbment complex.

Relax, I kid. I kind of feel like I'd be like Venom. Or maybe a werevelociraptor. Or maybe a combination of both. Actually, screw the were- part. I want to control when to unleash the beast.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
If I were to be a monster I would be either a ghost (ala Supernatural series), a vampire (ala Blade or Hellsing), or a humanoid dragon capable of breathing fire and flight.

Should I become a one of the aforementioned creatures, I would take a different role to the default roles of these creatures (i.e. haunt properties, hunting humans, guarding treasure, etc.) or even the mainstream "modernization" of these creatures (you know what the f*** I'm talking about so there's no need to mention it!).

I would want to be a vigilante to dish out justice against criminals and injustice in the world in the most frightening and grotesque manner (cus' I'm a monster, right?), making them fear something that "isn't" real and hard for them to understand.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
A nekomata (http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Nekomata)

Just look at that thing! She's adorable! She'll also use you as a sex slave, but that doesn't matter! Whose a good nekomata? You are, you are!

Mortamus

The Talking Dead
May 18, 2012
Giant spider with teeth, nomming on your brains after making you pee yourself.

http://images.wikia.com/stargate/images/f/f3/Giant_spider.jpg

Where is your god now?

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011

Daily Activities: Watching you to make sure you are not doing evil, smiting anyone who commits evil with pin-point accurate lasers from space, protecting the human race (except for the evil) from evil aliens, reconciling for attacking humanity by mistake 100's of years ago, trying to discover if the human brain or the computer that somehow developed a soul is in charge of my actions.

Food: What is this food you are refering to? I absorb anti-matter from the universe for fuel if that counts.

*speaking in computer voice* Resistance is futile. If you fight me you will fail. I am 100% indestructable. You will be brought to justice, as per the Atlantian code. Surrender immediatly, dogs of the Evil Empire.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
Monster: Hellsing style vampire due to being utterly overpowered.

Daily/Nightly activities:
Hmm, I'd probably use my vampiric powers to take over a country. North Korea maybe. And nobody would mind because even a vampire is preferable to what they have as a ruling class! That or just mind control the current leader and rule from the shadows...

Eat/Hunt: The enemies of the New Vampiric Empire!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I'd want to be something like a werebeast ( the beast from disney but with shapeshifting) except way bigger and a little sillier looking (it's a good movie and I don't want to scare the kids).
I'd spend my days acting like a big puppy/kitty just to see everyone's reactions. I'd go to my classes and chase squirrels at lunch.
I'd eat various kinds of pet food. at least 6 bags a day.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I would be one of those "monster" from the Monster Hunter series.
I would be just minding my own business and hunting prey for food. Those dickhead hunters had to go and ruing my privicy trying to killed me so they can use bits of me for their armour and weapons.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
A little lizardman made of socks who steals one of every one of your socks.

I would then assemble the socks into fellow lizardmen as a form of reproduction. We would live entirely off of the spare bits of fluff that fall out of your socks when you take them off, and together we would live a happy life of ruining your mornings as you look for matching socks.

Also, a separate tribe will be made out of women's underwear - again, they will only be made from one half of a matching set of underwear, ever so slightly ruining your day before it's even began.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Vegan_Doodler

May 29, 2011
Z of the Na said:
370999 said:
I would be a tentacle monster and hunt Japanese school girls.

I'm sure most of you know what happens next.

OT:
Vegan_Doodler said:
I can't believe no ones said this yet...

I'd be the king of the monsters, I'd rule the world!!!!!
I see your Godzilla and raise you one Destroyah!

Spikes, wings, atomic purple lightning breath, I'd be the muncher of any and the crusher of all!
Dam it, I did not see that coming, well in this case I'd call on my best-est buddy in the world...

My own daddy's skellington wrapped in billions of £/$ of weapons tec, that wont back fire at all.