If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

Wulver

Feb 5, 2010
Tal-Set (Original Turok), Michael LeRoi (ShadowMan) and Optimus Prime

Tal-Set can just reach into the Light Burden and pull out any damn weapon he wants (Including the Cerebral Bore and Scorpion Missile Launcer)

Michael LeRoi travels to DeadSide in his spare time. It'll just feel like he bought his work home with him.

And I ain't walking from city to city to clear out the hordes. Prime is driving my ass.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Kratos, to re-deadificate things and to scream at things.
Eddie Riggs, he's Jack Black so he could amuse me at the least.
and Samus, both to re-deadificate things and to un-unpopulate the world.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Bond -the guy just doesn't die
Master Chief -Built like a tank and has plenty of awesome weapons
Sauron -Does this even need an explanation?

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Caleb from Blood, Doomguy (obvious), and Ash from the Evil Dead games (more importantly the movies). They all have experience dealing with zombies, and you can't argue with a guy who uses a napalm cannon and a voodoo doll, a guy who uses a BFG9000 and a plasma rifle, and a guy with a boomstick and a fucking chainsaw for a hand.

Captain Dynamite

Oct 25, 2009
Big Daddy-Bouncer- Look at him!
Mr.Zurkon- Because he is so eloquent.
Louis- Yes, I know how cliche it sounds. But what is a zombie apocalypse without him?

Kune35

Feb 5, 2010
Well there would be three types of people you would need. A front line fighter, a backup (sniper type), and a support. Here are my top five from each category.

FRONT LINE
----------
*** The Heavy from TF2 - Sheer crowd leveling ability
*** Soldier class Captain Shepherd from Mass Effect - Heavy armor makes him pretty much immune to attack and infection, and unlimited ammo in his shotguns and assault rifles
*** Tauren Warrior from World of Warcraft - Heavy armor, proficient with large blunt weapons, and thunder stomp ability useful for crowd control
*** Master Chief - Full armor grants immunity to infection and attack, strength and jumping ability makes him virtually impossible to bog down
*** Big Daddy/Project Delta from Bioshock - Fully armored, drill hand, and useful plasmid abilities

BACKUP
------
*** The Sniper from TF2 - Well, um, ya
*** Infiltrator class Captain Shepherd from Mass Effect - Unlimited ammo sniper rifle and pistol, effective combat medic
*** Dwarf Hunter from World of Warcraft - Good racial abilities, and traps are useful
*** Captain Price from Modern Warfare - Great sniper and tactician
*** Sweetwater from Battlefield: Bad Company - Experienced in "sh*t hitting the fan" scenarios, comic relief

SUPPORT
-------
*** The Engineer from TF2 - Sentries useful for nappy time, dispensers for health and ammo
*** Biotic class Captain Shepherd from Mass Effect - Crowd control abilites, excellent medic
*** Undead Priest from World of Warcraft - Can pass for zombie, Shackle Undead, good mix of offensive/defensive/support abilities
*** Stubbs the Zombie - The ultimate zombie undercover agent, mind-control hand is useful against hostile humans
*** Sam & Max - If you have to ask, DIAF

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Well my first and most simple reflex given this general subject would be to pick any one of the nearly omnipotent forces of benevolence from various games that set things right during a finale once they are finally unleashed/empowered/freed. With them wandering around as characters as opposed to being locked up, the whole Zombie Apocolypse could be you know... undone. Light envelopes the world, everything is rebuilt, everyone is alive again, and what's more there is an eternal joygasm in which people give up their evil impulses and suddenly decide to live in peace and harmony forever more.

Barring that I'd look at many of the intelligent starships from various games (shooters, etc...) and then simply leave.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Hm...kind of hard.
Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4, Nero from Devil May Cry 4, and Chris or Claire Redfield from Resident Evil

Panic Banana

Feb 5, 2010
Kune35 said:
SUPPORT
-------
*** The Engineer from TF2 - Sentries useful for nappy time, dispensers for health and ammo
Or you can have him run out by himself and make him build a teleporter.

ItchyxBritches

Jan 28, 2010
Dogmeat (Fallout 3) Man's best friend, and a hell of a survivor.
Soap MacTavish (COD MW/2) for all his badassery
Cloud Strife (FFVII) Buster Sword trumps zombie face

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Hmmm, I'd have to go with

"Soap" McTavish: Crack shot and a stealth expert, he's also less unhinged than Price.
Tali: She's sweet, a mechanical genius, good with a gun and not too hard on the eyes either.
and a big Daddy: He's a walking tank, and I could probably ride him around for extra protection.

Kune35

Feb 5, 2010
Panic Banana said:
Kune35 said:
SUPPORT
-------
Or you can have him run out by himself and make him build a teleporter.
Running out by himself is probably not a good idea. It would be more useful for an emergency exit to a safer location. The front line fighter and sentry could hold them off while the teleporter fires back up.