If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Nathan Drake from Uncharted 1 & 2, Dante or Vergil from DMC, and *points to her avatar* Raziel from Soul Reaver 1 & 2 as well as Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Kanlic

Jul 29, 2009
Frequen-Z said:
Frank West, Kratos, and Batman
Same here except instead of Kratos, I would take Leon Kennedy. Kratos would just get severely pissed off at me for not being in a good enough physical shape to keep up with him, so he would stab me to death, it'll help him heal anyway, besides, he hasn't had a good track record of keeping anybody alive. At least Leon is a resourceful sharp shooter

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
Xenomorph, Garrus from Mass Effect and the Archdemon from Dragon Age.

Mainly because I'd like to see Zombie versions of them....

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
Dante (any DMC) Vergil (DMC3 but he would be on my side *****) and Kratos (GoW) and then I'd sit back with a gun sniping any zombies that got past my own personal three man destruction team.

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
Ok, get this.

Duke Nukem - The guy kills aliens with his boot... zombies are like cake compared to pig men wiht shotty's. Plus when he walks up to a stripper zombie and says shake it, and she does, and then he blows her zombie brains out... i shall laugh. Then we'll pop some steroids and go apeshit all over the place.

Bayonetta - Because i think stopping time and summoning gaint hair demons might just come in handy. Plus Bayonetta and Duke haha i can only imagine.

Doom - The guys been to hell and back i dont think a little zombie apocolypse is going to faze him, in fact i bet it feels like vacation.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
The Heavy, The Medic and The Engineer.

The Heavy shoots, The Medic heals and The Engineer keeps everyone in ammo and has the sentry to defend us whilst we rest.

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
Urdnot Wrex (can't go wrong with getting Wrex on your side)
The Arbiter with an energy sword (I always respected the Arbiter and he is good with a sword)
HK-47 (A cold, efficient killing machine who can deliver comedic relief one moment and remorseless death the next)

Taneer

Sep 1, 2008
The Heavy from TF2, and Darth Vader.

Wha? You said 3? Fine, we'll bring Zoey from L4D, just because.

Bipedal Rug

Feb 25, 2009
Captain Price, Arceus from Pokemon, and Samus Aran.

Tactics, God, and hawtness. Awesome combination~