If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

psyks

Feb 17, 2010
MikeZealous said:
Gotta make a list:
1. R'hllor, God of Light and Shadow (game of thrones)
2. Greek Pantheon
3. God Emprah of Mankind
4. Khorne, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
R'hllor's a massive douche nozzle. The weirwood's where it's at, girl.

(Also, song of ice and fire, not game of thrones) #pedanticnerd

DjembeTheBard

Sep 13, 2010
Nysos, God of Blood, Semen and Wine. He's essentially the patron saint of assassins in the Night Angel Trilogy, and has an annual week long festival held in his honour, in which you basically drink and f*ck on a constant basis. Downsides? Not many.

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
Cthulu, there is no contest when your fictional god is a huge dragon/squid hybrid from beyond the stars that can turn people insane...

YourMom

Nov 20, 2009
The pact-maker from Desktop Dungeons, getting extra experience everytime I level up? nice...

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
I would worship Thor, and when I say Thor, I don't mean Marvel's version of him, I mean the original one from Norse mythology.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Hephestus, because he makes all of the awesome. Even if he does have a bum leg.
And I feel like we need to be extra special nice to Baldur, since he tends to end up in bad shape in the mythos.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Febel said:
-image snip-
"Give your bodies to Atom, my friends. Release yourself to his power, feel his Glow and be Divided."

Because a nuclear bomb is the closest thing to an embodiment of a divine being's power I could ever find myself believing in.
The dual look of skepticism on the two settlers in the background says it all. That said, the Church of Atom doesn't seem so bad...

OT: I already worship a fictional deity. May his noodly appendage guide you and fill your soul with his carbohydrate goodness in all things. RAmen.

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Liudeius said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
inb4 Christianity's God.
Damnit, Well I'll say it anyway.

Christianity's god.
Or any other (Islam, Hindu, Judaism, ect.)

ace_of_something said:
I was hoping I could beat the trolls who say a currently recognized religion.
Fact isn't trolling,
Claiming things based on no evidence other than "I want it that way" is.
Ohhh... Shit... WE ALL WORSHIP TROLLS!

(To clarify, I am joking about worshiping the things that live under bridges. I'm not hating on religion... Any more than I already was.)

Also, keywords "currently recognized". All you people are discriminatory jackwagons for claiming that the ancient Egyptian pantheon of gods is not real.
Hey, i've got an idea! Let's not turn some light hearted fun into srs angsty wank wank wank wank.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Carbonyl said:
Alpha Centauri said:
Pelor: the sun god from D&D
Our cleric is always on about "THE HEALING POWER OF PELOR!"
Well, he's still better than Garl Glittergold, Almighty God of Fancy Pants. Gnomes are such twats.

BRING ON THE FEAST OF HEXTOR!