If your dreams would be real...

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I dream about scary shit so I hope my dreams never come true. Having the world covered in green acid really isn't that fun.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Well on the one hand there would be brilliant A.I.'s, aliens and mythical creatures running around and I'd be having kinky sex with a robot lady that was part cortana and part edi and videogame characters would run around in real life doing cool things... On the other hand everything would be frozen over, tonnes of people would be murdered and a sick faceless abomination would pursue me through an endless labyrinth of ice and fire (somehow)...

So yeah it would be pretty fucking awesome...

Ghonesis

Feb 15, 2011
My dreams don't differ that much from real life: watching and not participating in anything.
So wouldn't make much of a difference, I suppose.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
BOOM headshot65 said:
Huh*starts daydreaming*

Drug lords are currently being hunted by Navy SEALS and Drones. If found, they will be shot/bombed/stabbed/killed with fire/atomized/disintergrated *continues listing horrifying death ideas* They deserve no less. All drugs that are currently illegal, except marijunia (maybe), will remain illegal.

The UN will actually DO ITS JOB and get rid of the dictators of the world, starting with Assad in Syria.

All Nuclear weapons, or at least those in the western world, will be destroyed. A global ABM system will be set up to make sure no rouge states can still use nukes.

Humans will evolve past thier silly "need" to have sex for pleasure, instead only having it for reproduction purposes. Relationships will be built around love and compainionship, as well as similar interest.

Burning the American flag will result in 20 years jailtime, no exceptions. And thats if the cops find you first....

The funding for NASA will make up at least 30% of the federal budget, and will not be let down until we have FTL drives and are on more planets than Earth.

*sigh*I can dream, cant I?
Wow, you're actually one of those crazy people that really think their ideals do the world justice, when really they're the kind of horrible infractions on human life and rights that lead to world dictators.

My dream world would be that people like this don't reach any level of political or legal power to impact the world in their warped ideologues. That, and I could control time.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
BOOM headshot65 said:
*sigh* The only way we could do all of that is if everyone put their economy into total-war mode for 10 years time. Not exactly awesome doing a reccession. To top it off the only way the UN can accomplish anything is if we eliminated the right to veto and just had it be a straight up democracy. Everytime there 'is' a decision to go and take out Syrian Military dictatorship, US or Russia veto's it. US because of upcomming elections (Is my guess) and Russia because.. Well. They got stuff down there they dont want ruined? The resistance movements hates Russia's guts so if they get into power all the territory and crap they legally owndown there would be lost.

But lets not go Religion and Politics all over this thread.

OT: Wish it was so, wish it was so. I rarely ever have nightmares anymore, when I dream its good.. Or just wierd. But mostly good.

As for day-dream things well.. Eh. I become the sole leader of a united world where there is no guns except for the US which I just remade as one giant militarybase and space-station buildplatform. Then we send a hundred self-replicating mapping probes into space and watch as the universe maps itself and then we start colonizing using hyperspace technology and everybody will love me but then I will die and everyone would be really sad.

Unsilenced

Oct 19, 2009
While most of my dreams suck in a benign, day-to-day sort of way, there would eventually be one where I either get killed or go on a massive rampage of murder.

On the plus side, I'm often aware that I'm dreaming, so there's some possibility of Neo-like powers.

Which I would then use to kill everything.

So, yeah. My dreams. Not a great place to be if you're squishy, organic and enjoy breathing.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
No thank you. Going through High School once is bad enough but again? Hell no! (I have recurring High School related dreams. )

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
My recent dreams have been zombie filled, both horribly wrong and some parts were heroic. But it always has me with my trusty sword. Not one of those cheap flea-market ones either, totally one peice of metal through.

Dr Pyramid Head

Aug 16, 2011
I'm riding a steam train made of wine gums through Silent Hill when Asura challenges me to chocolate tiddlywinks.
I'm pretty sure I was dropped on my head as a child.

MasterMasamune

May 3, 2012
If we're going by my dreams when I was a child, walls would talk and lions would appear out of nowhere to maul people.

If we're going by my recent dreams, then the world would stay almost exactly the same. Except people would randomly recite TV Tropes and Wikipedia articles.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
If my dreams were real i would be constantly emotionally tortured it's nice waking up and realising that shit isn't real.

Can't say that it doesn't effect me some days but given a few hours im at a point now where i can get my head straight :)

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
Well if my dreams last night became real... all my fiends would have left the country for various reasons. It'd be rather lonely.

MadMechanic

Nov 6, 2009
It'd be... a unique experience to the say the least.
For one, I (and I assume everyone else) would be constantly breaking the fourth wall (of reality).
Odd situations. Like a friend I haven't seen for a while, being the lead actress in a Russian language film, featuring lots of violence and sex. Myself, being a Wh40K space marine, working with Chuck & Co for the United States government, only in Scoobie-doo esque stories ("gee Sarah, it was old man Gadaffi in a mask all along!").
Going through WW2 US GI training with my mates.

Universes would melt in and out of each other (even semi-real universes would, so prepare for The Unit to meet captain Price and Soap, join up with Buffy and Doctor Who all in the Warhammer 40K universe)

I rarely dream, or at least if I do, it's pretty rare that I remember it. But if I do remember it - it remains very vivid, even years after I've had it.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
A fifty foot tall woman would appear. I would get out my plasma rifle (which I only have 11 shots for) and crouch so I can get a sneak attack critical headshot (I'm apparently in a Fallout game). I hit her, but burn through all my ammo, and she's barely hurt. She then shrinks to regular size before entering the gift shop (I'm in a gift shop btw), buying a bunch of posters, making me carry them, and then disemboweling me. I then reload the universe and try to switch to a sniper rifle and I miss. She gets mad, then gift shop, posters, disembowelment. Next reload, I don't even shoot. The 50 foot woman goes to a pay phone, shrinks, comes to the gift shop on her own, we make eye contact from across the store, then posters, disembowelment. Next reload, I just run out the back door and keep running. I bump into the woman at normal size after a couple miles. She says " I remember you" then disembowelment. I hide in the bathroom, she's waiting outside the door, disembowelment.

This went on all night last night. So no, I really don't want my dreams to come true.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Oh, god, no! My dreams are seriously messed up. The more normal ones involve being killed by a serial killer while babies' heads explode in the background and small children laugh at me. That would be rather awful.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
BOOM headshot65 said:
Huh*starts daydreaming*

Drug lords are currently being hunted by Navy SEALS and Drones. If found, they will be shot/bombed/stabbed/killed with fire/atomized/disintergrated *continues listing horrifying death ideas* They deserve no less. All drugs that are currently illegal, except marijunia (maybe), will remain illegal.

The UN will actually DO ITS JOB and get rid of the dictators of the world, starting with Assad in Syria.

All Nuclear weapons, or at least those in the western world, will be destroyed. A global ABM system will be set up to make sure no rouge states can still use nukes.

Humans will evolve past thier silly "need" to have sex for pleasure, instead only having it for reproduction purposes. Relationships will be built around love and compainionship, as well as similar interest.

Burning the American flag will result in 20 years jailtime, no exceptions. And thats if the cops find you first....

The funding for NASA will make up at least 30% of the federal budget, and will not be let down until we have FTL drives and are on more planets than Earth.

*sigh*I can dream, cant I?
I don't like your dreams...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Getting to Play for Liverpool from the audience after the right defender was injured and scoring the winning goal against Everton = HELL YEAH!

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Rastien said:
If my dreams were real i would be constantly emotionally tortured it's nice waking up and realising that shit isn't real.

Can't say that it doesn't effect me some days but given a few hours im at a point now where i can get my head straight :)
As long as you're not dreaming about Charles being under your bed you'll be ok :)