I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

dwoo21

Aug 30, 2009
Annihilation is coming your way! Nobody has ever said it but if they did then they'd be annihilated!

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
johnzaku said:
Thaius said:
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.
I get that sometimes oddly enough.

Also, 9 out of 10 people cannot pronounce 'zaku'

I get "zuko" and "zukuh" the most, and a third being 'zuku'

It's pronounced "zah-koo" o_O
Eh, I'd call you Zuko just for the sake of an Avatar reference, but you're right, your name should be easy enough to get. I guess I'm not the only one who's name can't be pronounced... people tend to think the first part of Thaius is pronounced like "Thai" as in Thailand. Or they pronounce it like "Thighus." Blech.

LongLiveourMachine

Apr 4, 2009
AkJay said:
"Your mom" jokes, seeing as my mother is dead, so they are the most 'Pathetic' in a way.
Some Asshole: Your mom's so ugly, people thought she was a corpse.
You: You know my mom dead, right?

And this why yo momma jokes fell out of style

RagingMetrosexual

Nov 1, 2009
Arsehole: Your accent's so weird. Where are you from.

Me:...England

Arsehole: England? Like New England?

Me: England as in England in the UK.

Arsehole: UK?

Me: England in freakin' Europe you twonk.

Arsehole: Europe? Like France? I didn't know they had internet there. It's like really poor or something right? Ha, you poor fag.

Me: Jesus, can someone shoot this guy for me. I'm getting the hell out of here.

leprecron

Apr 16, 2009
I was playing MW 2 on terminal when I had taken down three guys on there team as they ran up the raft on the side of the plain on the tarmac with my G18, after that heading down to the spawn I knifed a guy who tried to shotgun me, he then switches to his shield knifed him through the shield went off got some more kills. Went back to the plane flashed and cleared found him trying to snipe knifed him. He spawns again this time with a RPD as he's spraying and running at me I use a quick burst from my UMP dropping him with a headshot and he starts bitching in voice chat, telling me that I have no skill and apparently I'm a whore because I use the UMP and just stupid shit that most angry pubescent children say. I responded with yes because being 4-16 shows real skill, the kid promptly left the game after the rest of the people told him that he should shut up and have respect for people who are better than him.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I don't know if this classes as an insult but it sure was random... "I'm bleeding out of my arse"... I just... why... I didn't get it.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
johnzaku said:
Thaius said:
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.
I get that sometimes oddly enough.

Also, 9 out of 10 people cannot pronounce 'zaku'

I get "zuko" and "zukuh" the most, and a third being 'zuku'

It's pronounced "zah-koo" o_O
Eh, I'd call you Zuko just for the sake of an Avatar reference, but you're right, your name should be easy enough to get. I guess I'm not the only one who's name can't be pronounced... people tend to think the first part of Thaius is pronounced like "Thai" as in Thailand. Or they pronounce it like "Thigh-us." Blech.

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Some guy called me a jew. He thought it was an insult. I then backfired with something along the lines of "How fucking ignorant are you that you think being jewish is a bad thing? I mean, maybe it's expected from you seeing as the majority of inbred children aren't that intelligent."

He didn't talk to me for a long time. :D

Drof

Apr 17, 2009
The best for me are possibly
" Are you Harry potter?? "
" No I'm british "
And well some of my friends are kinda stupid so when people go
" your mom " they tend to say
" Your nan " this lead to the memorable comeback
" yeah , you farted on your nans knee "
I nearly cried.

Drof

Apr 17, 2009
RagingMetrosexual said:
Arsehole: Your accent's so weird. Where are you from.

Me:...England

Arsehole: England? Like New England?

Me: England as in England in the UK.

Arsehole: UK?

Me: England in freakin' Europe you twonk.

Arsehole: Europe? Like France? I didn't know they had internet there. It's like really poor or something right? Ha, you poor fag.

Me: Jesus, can someone shoot this guy for me. I'm getting the hell out of here.
I think this should win. 5000000 internets for you sir!!

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".

We also have a single word for describing pulling your foreskin back, epic.
So that's what 'en faire enculé' (or however you spell it) means

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Megacherv said:
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".

We also have a single word for describing pulling your foreskin back, epic.
So that's what 'en faire enculé' (or however you spell it) means
Yep, beautiful is it not?

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Smudge91 said:
"yeah well....your mum!"
But bless them.
Journeythroughhell said:
"You stupid Russian. Russians are almost fucking retarded."
BTW, that was an argument about Modern Warfare 2. Go figure.
My bf has a friend who used that insult too :S me suspects they are the same person or come from the same gene pool.
He said he was canadian. I actually love Canada but I was too busy insulting his ludicrous spelling. Here's a sample just for the hell of it:
"omg you got no balls you stupid fucking russian. heres some advice dont reply to me again your badly losing this arguement and its obvouis to everyone if i were u i would be embrassed just look my comments are positive yours are negative give up u cant beat me and if you keep going your going to wish u hadnt commented in the first place"
You see what I mean. Lolcow!

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
Journeythroughhell said:
Smudge91 said:
"yeah well....your mum!"
But bless them.
Journeythroughhell said:
My bf has a friend who used that insult too :S me suspects they are the same person or come from the same gene pool.
He said he was canadian. I actually love Canada but I was too busy insulting his ludicrous spelling. Here's a sample just for the hell of it:
"omg you got no balls you stupid fucking russian. heres some advice dont reply to me again your badly losing this arguement and its obvouis to everyone if i were u i would be embrassed just look my comments are positive yours are negative give up u cant beat me and if you keep going your going to wish u hadnt commented in the first place"
hahaha bless, bt unfortunatly they are not the same person which means there are more of these plonkers in the world, they're probably from the same gene pool though haha

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Smudge91 said:
Journeythroughhell said:
Smudge91 said:
"yeah well....your mum!"
But bless them.
Journeythroughhell said:
hahaha bless, bt unfortunatly they are not the same person which means there are more of these plonkers in the world, they're probably from the same gene pool though haha
Tough luck if you actually know people like that.

Beebo2579

Jun 3, 2009
KillerMidget said:
Beebo2579 said:
*ahem* anyways The most pathetic insult ever thrown at me was a few weeks ago whilst playing tennis:
SHUT UP YOU'RE DEAF AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
it was especially funny cuz the guy who said it had a british accent, which made it sound awesome :)
I am insulted to think that a British person was unable to destory you emotionally with a witty retort. I do hope you thoroughly trounced him in that game of tennis, and I do hope he is banned from my country.
XD I guess I should've gone into better detail.
I was actually refereeing his game against someone else in P.E. class, and the teacher said something and I said I didn't hear it, and the guy was losing badly so he was pissed and proceeded to launch said insult.
He was joking, really, he's actually a cool guy