I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

delet

Nov 2, 2008
minidevil921 said:
Someone singing you're a jerk by by that i mean just the you're a jerk part because they don't know the rest of the song.
There's more to that song? I'm amazed, I thought that was all there was... I don't like that type of music anyway..

US Crash Fire

Apr 20, 2009
I was playing MW2 online and this guy on the other team sucked something fierce. He started talking to me and one thing led to another and I told him that I was gonna eat his mom! classic right?!

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Ive had people insult my dog... and its just... novel. but also leaves me thinking what the fuck?

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Oh My God, frickin Noob Spy. You just had to stab him in the back, how hard is it?

-TF2

Not pathetic because he had no idea how hard a Spy in arena is, it was pathetic because he was also a spy, and when I died/sat out, I watched him. He cloak and dagger-ifies into the corner and waits for all the bad RED men to go away, and then he runs at the last guy with a revolver and died

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
this guy told he would shit in my moms hair
nobody laughed
then about 10 minutes later i said the samething everyone laughed and i heard crying over the mic

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Well i was playing MW2 with a group of friends and we faced some random guys, they where all camping. So this is the argument that played out i nthr next pre-game lobby.

Friend:"Wow, you guys suck, you where all camping the bomb and we STILL won."

Random Guy on Other Team:"No you guys suck, all you used was M16's"

Friend:"Dude we only had one guy with an M16 and we don't even know him"

Random Guy on Other Team:"Doesnt matter, you still had an M16 which means you suck"

Friend:"Um, im sorry but have you forgoten that you yourself used an M16 along with a couple other of your friends"

Random Guy on Other Team:"Shut up you suck Jew"

Friend:"I'm not Jewish im American."

Everyone with a Mic including Random Guy on Other Team: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
"Teabag!"

Also, funniest thing ever? Watching someone go to teabag you when your Martyrdom grenade goes off.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
I get atleast 10 seconds of trashtalking every time I am in a Halo 3 lobby. Could have something to do with my gamertag "bending potato". I usually act deafh-mute until they ignore me.

mrtenk

Aug 4, 2009
"Dude, your KD ratio is .80? Seriously. Just go trade in the game. trade it in right now. you suck."

as pathetic as this may sound I play games because there fun, not because I want to spend years mastering them.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Aby_Z said:
A conversation with a friend who was sitting next to me. We started insulting each other (for fun?) and it eventually ended with: "Yea, well... YOU'RE FAT!" This got some awkward silence as I was somewhere around 103 lbs at that time. We then burst out laughing.

On a slightly related note, I'm no longer so damned skinny. I weigh 112 lbs! I guess it's improvement..
I'm 250, and got called anorexic.

Drugs make you say stupid things, people.

Numb1lp

Jan 21, 2009
Whenever my friend can't think of a comeback (which is usually often) he just says "Oh yeah, tough guy?" or says the person has a tiny wiener.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Playing Gears of War too...I joined a game played by a group of little shit heads who instantly started making inuendos out of my tag..Tiny116.
And in L4D "bye bye Tiny" and then somehow they managed to kill me...when we were in the goddamn lift during Mercy!! I mean shit how the hell did the bastard kill me...he was PLAYING SURVIVOR SIDE WITH ME! (Mind you i got the S.O.B kicked from the game. Score one for revenge!)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Read an article on the BNP recently - in the comments someone had written:

"Nick Griffin is the best thing for the English" or something similar, to which I replied:

"Only if you're white and hetero..."

The rest of the people who had commented, all BNP supporters (and all beautifully illiterate I might add) decided that this meant I was gay. Instead of some form of debate (not intelligent though, because they've got nothing intelligent to back up their idiotic points) I just got "yeah whatever, don't stand behind me!".

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
DSEZ said:
this guy told he would shit in my moms hair
nobody laughed
then about 10 minutes later i said the samething everyone laughed and i heard crying over the mic
Don't you just love the little gits who can't take their own shit?? (no pun intended)

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Worst insult, huh?
"You bare-assed hoverer!"
What? >.>

Then there's my signature one:
"Listen. You are nothing more than a blip on the universal radar. You have no influence in the greater scheme of things. When you die, the world will keep turning, the birds will still chirp and Niagra Falls will still flow."
Then, if the insult was particularly pathetic...
"Your pathetic attempts at insulting me fall so far short of insulting I'm inadvertently finding my intelligence insulted. Go learn English, you useless social reject."

The goal is to deliver it in the most condescending, derisive tone you can. I've made people cry.

Not that I'm proud of that or anything. <.<

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
After a match of Halo 3, I got an unexpected voice message from a stranger I had just been playing against.

"Man, man, you better watch yourself. Man. You better watch yourself. You better watch what you say. British faggit. Fuck you. Faggit."

It's funny, because I really don't have a British accent, and really wasn't pretending to have one. At the time I was in a party with a friend of mine who was putting on an outrageous Boston accent, but it wasn't even remotely English. And what was even funnier was that I definitely had not said a word to the guy for the whole game.

And not only that, for another two matches this guy kept badgering me with requests to join my Live party and more messages berating me for being a 'British faggit.' My friend and I really didn't know what to make of it.

So, at the end of another match, we invited him in to see what would happen.

"Man, you were talking some shit, man. You better watch yourself. Fuck you, faggit. You...British faggit."

At this point, my friend assumed his ridiculous fake Boston accent again and just started shouting insults as him, and after a minute of shouting mindless obscenities at each other we unceremoniously booted him. We barely had time to catch our breath from laughing when I got another party request from the guy. Followed by more voice messages.

We collected ourselves, made a plan, and invited him in again. This time, when he joined up, all worked up to resume the verbal battle, my friend and I had both assumed completely different characters with relaxed New Zealand accents. We acted puzzled and told him he must be mistaken. The guy faltered like a puzzled puppy that just bumped into a screen door for the first time.

After a full minute of politely calming the guy down, the guy concluded that we must not be the people he was looking for, and just as he was about to leave, my friend switched back into the Boston accent, screamed some vile epithet, and booted him.

And again he sent his party-up requests.

This time we accepted him, and just opened up a whirlwind of random personalities on him. We switched from Boston to New Zealand to Russian to South African and so on. He kept calling us 'British faggits.'

Finally, my friend switched to his normal voice and said, "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY SIR I have Chronic Personality Dissociative Disorder. I'm sorry. It's not my fault that this aggression is coming out on you, I can't control it, I'm just...look. I'm sorry. It's a condition."

Complete silence. The guy was taken aback.

"...alright, well...just...watch yourself, man. Uh..."

The awkward silence hung there for over forty seconds. I had to switch my mike off and bust out laughing. Finally the guy left the party.

And...sent me a friend request.