I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

May 28, 2009
Beebo2579 said:
*ahem* anyways The most pathetic insult ever thrown at me was a few weeks ago whilst playing tennis:
SHUT UP YOU'RE DEAF AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
it was especially funny cuz the guy who said it had a british accent, which made it sound awesome :)
I am insulted to think that a British person was unable to destory you emotionally with a witty retort. I do hope you thoroughly trounced him in that game of tennis, and I do hope he is banned from my country.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Some jerk at school sits down to chess with me. His words:

"I eat little fat-balls like you for breakfast!"

I'm not fat, I've never been eaten, he mentioned earlier that he skipped breakfasts... but instead of saying anything like that, I looked back at him and said, without thinking, in a even voice:

"You eat fat balls for breakfast?"

I won the game.
I laughed so god damned hard at this.

Worst one I've ever heard? A Frenchman and an Aussie get into an argument, I couldn't understand the Frenchman's accent, but I did heard "Fucking" "Kangaroo" "Pillar" and I believe "Toaster Oven"

zaro27

Apr 15, 2009
I love being insulted online. It's totally my favorite part of gaming. They'll be all, "Eat an ass, fuck monkey" and I just think, "This guy is my new *****." I'll devote the rest of the game to ensuring that their gaming experience is RUINED. I'll make fun of their 12-year old voice, insinuate various sexual things about them, and assert my dominance by killing them every chance I get. I love alltalk.

seious

Aug 19, 2009
AkJay said:
"Your mom" jokes, seeing as my mother is dead, so they are the most 'Pathetic' in a way.
oh sorry to hear that man. someone called me a nub i relised they spelt it wrong so seeing as this was already a bad joke and they spelt it wrong

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Beebo2579 said:
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".

We also have a single word for describing pulling your foreskin back, epic.
We DO??? SWEET I wanna know!
Being bilingual with french and english, I know some swears, but I've never heard of that!

*ahem* anyways The most pathetic insult ever thrown at me was a few weeks ago whilst playing tennis:
SHUT UP YOU'RE DEAF AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
it was especially funny cuz the guy who said it had a british accent, which made it sound awesome :)
Decalotte

the French word to describe the act of pulling your foreskin back, what a beautiful language, you know how pretty a language is when they have multiple words to describe a restaurant "bistro and such" and a single word for pulling your foreskin back.

So next time you kids are on Xbox Live, why not tell your Jewish noobs to decalotte, and see how far that gets you children.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
"Your face"

It's not original...

It makes no sense...

It's not funny...

It's pretty much an assault from all levels of stupid and annoying.

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
i get the same insult over my crappy gamertag(GOATxXxSlasherX) "do you slash goats all day" "hur hur" no you idiot i dont

ThatsBitch3n

Mar 25, 2009
Any insult that plays to a cultural stereotype. Example being what I heard in an almost all British Halo 3 game: I bet your fat AND dumb. I'm not exactly obese and I'm not that stupid either. I guess I was a bit stupid for turning my X Box on to play Halo 3....

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
GruntOwner said:
"Eww, you're british. Nobody likes the british"

This is after me and another american have been telling this emo kid to shut the hell up and stop singing spider pig into the mic. For 2 matches. It took this kid 20 minutes to realize that I was english. Ofcourse, after his insult above, the other american guy said "Hey, I LOVE the british" and we continued using logic to tick the emo off. Strangely enough "Leave me alone, I'm emo" doesn't work when 2 people are trying to talk tactics over you singing spider pig.
I always pretend I'm British over the mic, and get in fights with Americans calling them fat cheeseburger eating Americans who fuck their sisters, only to tell them I'm actually American before leaving.

It's pretty funny really.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
SlasherX said:
i get the same insult over my crappy gamertag(GOATxXxSlasherX) "do you slash goats all day" "hur hur" no you idiot i dont
I'm going to be honest with you, it's your fault for picking a gamer tag that makes no sense.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
A conversation with a friend who was sitting next to me. We started insulting each other (for fun?) and it eventually ended with: "Yea, well... YOU'RE FAT!" This got some awkward silence as I was somewhere around 103 lbs at that time. We then burst out laughing.

On a slightly related note, I'm no longer so damned skinny. I weigh 112 lbs! I guess it's improvement..

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Actually, I got one comment on my youtube video.

A while back, on my Blow Me Away music video, some idiot posted this:

More like blow me.
So I reply:
More like you're a retard.
(I shouldn't have been drawn in.)
And today, he responds with this:
Yeah, well, you're a poop nose.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Whenever someone says, "I fucked your MOM!"

-I just say, "Well, you are a trooper. My DAD was WASTED when he did that."

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
"Don't taunt me you ******"
"[random cusses]"
"And go get molested"

Right after I did the Hat taunt as Sniper in TF2 when I Revenge'd this enemy Sniper who dominated me (and then proceeded to Dominate him back)

minidevil921

Jul 16, 2009
Someone singing you're a jerk by by that i mean just the you're a jerk part because they don't know the rest of the song.