Im not a noob...Im just better than you =)

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
DuplicateValue said:
I've said this before: DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE ONLINE.
That means I shouldn't listen to you, which means I should listen to you, which means... God Dammit!

[sub]Why, yes, I do enjoy being an ass sometimes[/sub]
You have just created a paradox

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
You do realize that you're on Xbox Live? I'm actually surprised he didn't bring your mother or your sexuality into it. If someone calls you a noob, they are almost always the noobs themselves. They're just trying to come up with every excuse possible because it wasn't their fault for dying or something.

Now the AWP in Counter Strike... that is a noob gun.

LoneFullmetal

Nov 14, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Being called a noob is general praise. The highest form of praise in an Online FPS is being accused of hacking.
Well, that explains a lot.

I'm not so pissed about being accused of hacking anymore =D

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Yeah, stop playing shitty games with 10 year olds in them....

also, just a general comment... the words "lose" and "losing" have ONE "o" in them. That is all.

DJPirtu

Nov 24, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Being called a noob is general praise. The highest form of praise in an Online FPS is being accused of hacking.
A approve this line of thinking.

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
arc1991 said:
Lowbreed said:
nope wasn't akimbo, i only do that with pistols, even then its only the usp. 45

it had a red dot on it , which i have to say, does not help the aiming lol
In that case, all is well (and I agree on the red dot thing, the recoil is ridiculous.)

Cpt_Oblivious said:
I concur, however (and I don't mean to brag) this has happened to me sometimes (counterstrike :/) and that darned voteban function and pathetic admins can really ruin the game for you.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
I played my first round of MW2 online earlier this week and in the lobby someone actually said "haha you're a noob, you're going to suck." I didn't even bother reply.

In the game whenever he killed me he would go "noob kill"...Oddly he didn't say anything when I placed 2nd and he came last. He left the game too.

End of the day I just ignore them, the people who throw "noob" around usually suck the most.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
This seems to happen a lot online, people can over-react a hell of a lot. You can just knife someone on your team over and over and listen to them freak out. Freaking hilarious.

Elsarild

Oct 26, 2009
Yeah, alot, because i like to use every weapon, or atleast try them out, but mostly it results in me beeing the noob even if i'm prestige 2 and he isn't even level 70 yet xD but i mostly just make a quick joke and move on ^^

beholdmycape

Apr 10, 2009
if you want to 'really' piss people off in MW2 I'd suggest you go round rocking a riot shield and a throwing knife, it's hilarious how these kids nerd rage when you shuffle up while they unlod an entire mag into you and then you just pop out and drop them with the knife.
Bonus points if it's the match winning kill.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Treblaine said:
Pro tip: Don't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer
Or very nearly any other fps game on the xbox.

Pro tip: Don't expect anything better from anyone on xbox live.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
arc1991 said:
why are people like this and accuse u of being the noob...it pisses me off
Simple: You encountered an idiot. They are very common online.

And no, it doesn't happen to me, because if they even try to complain, I ask them why they felt that what just happened was cheap or "noob-like."

If they can't give me a good reason, they get no attention from me.

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
That's why i hate online games.
I'm a very bad player, but once i got on Counter Strike: Source server when i had a very good mood. I killed all enemies on one round all by myself and there were people who said that i was hacking. Someone said that he's going to call admin, because i'm a hacker and i need to be banned.
Well, fuck you, online people! Thanks for ruining my mood.

jjofearth

Feb 3, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I would agree with that, unless you actually are hacking, in which case, SCREW YOU :p