Im not a noob...Im just better than you =)

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
seriously this pisses me off so friggin much!
Picture this...

Your happly walking along a little side path on the map 'Derailed' on MW2... you have an FAL as a primary...and G18 machine pistol as a secondary... you currently have the FAL out, although its got about 4 shots (enough to kill one person with good accuracy)

You spot someone...camped firing at the bridge where your team is, he spots you runs out and trys to knife you, you shoot him, but dont kill him with the FAL, he misses, you wop out the G18 and kill him...all you here is, "YOU FUCKING NOOB!!! U USED THE G18 THATS A NOOB GUN!!!!!!

no its not a noob gun, and its quite hard to get kills with (for me anyway, the recoil is blerghhh)

why are people like this and accuse u of being the noob...it pisses me off, i use the guns in the game, the guns that are given and because of this im the noob? Pffft

has anything like this happend to you guys?

EDIT: I created this in January, and someone has awoken the beast...who did it! haha

Echo_419

Aug 5, 2009
Don't loose sleep over it. There are some proper dopes on that game. Just take the kill and move along.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Yeah, they're called sore losers. If you listen to them, they win.

There's no such thing as "noob guns/perks/attachments" etc. You might dislike certain weapons, but they're still legitimate.

EDIT:
TheNamlessGuy said:
DuplicateValue said:
I've said this before: DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE ONLINE.
That means I shouldn't listen to you, which means I should listen to you, which means... God Dammit!

[sub]Why, yes, I do enjoy being an ass sometimes[/sub]
Why yes, you're Swedish. It's only natural :)

ZING!

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
DuplicateValue said:
I've said this before: DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE ONLINE.
That means I shouldn't listen to you, which means I should listen to you, which means... God Dammit!

[sub]Why, yes, I do enjoy being an ass sometimes[/sub]
Well, hmm........but....

Okay, maybe I should have specified online GAMES. :D

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Being called a noob is general praise. The highest form of praise in an Online FPS is being accused of hacking.

May 28, 2009
its the same in this is the main thing that mmos and fps games have in common. some people think that they are a gift from the gaming gods and can not take loosing. i have saw my fair share of these people in both genres. however what realy annoys me are elitist (people who want to do everthing in the game), in mmos they tend to want other people to play the game their way.

so ya dont loose sleep over its their problem let them cry over it while your playing your game for fun

Tremp10k

Aug 23, 2009
The only guns i have a beef with in that game are the M16 and the FAMAS they take no skill to use and aree a bit overpowered

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
The question is whether or not you were using akimbo.
If you were, that is the ultimate noobishness.

I can't blame people who whine about nub weapons because most of the time I actually have to agree with them (even though they are often quite the idiot). Back in COD 4 (dedicated servers I miss you!) we could just ban martyr / tube.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Lowbreed said:

I can't blame people who whine about nub weapons because most of the time I actually have to agree with them (even though they are often quite the idiot). Back in COD 4 (dedicated servers I miss you!) we could just ban martyr / tube.
nope wasn't akimbo, i only do that with pistols, even then its only the usp. 45

it had a red dot on it , which i have to say, does not help the aiming lol

Tremp10k

Aug 23, 2009
arc1991 said:
Lowbreed said:

nope wasn't akimbo, i only do that with pistols, even then its only the usp. 45

it had a red dot on it , which i have to say, does not help the aiming lol
the silencer takes alotta recoil off it

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
It has happened to me in halo when I was playing VIP, I saw him hidden behind some rocks at the other end of the map, shot the overcharged plasma pistol at him then head-shotted him. They called it a n00b combo, I call it strategy, plus from that range I doubt if a complete n00b could have done it.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
arc1991 said:
seriously this pisses me off so friggin much!
Picture this...

Your happly walking along a little side path on the map 'Derailed' on MW2... you have an FAL as a primary...and G18 machine pistol as a secondary... you currently have the FAL out, although its got about 4 shots (enough to kill one person with good accuracy)

You spot someone...camped firing at the bridge where your team is, he spots you runs out and trys to knife you, you shoot him, but dont kill him with the FAL, he misses, you wop out the G18 and kill him...all you here is, "YOU FUCKING NOOB!!! U USED THE G18 THATS A NOOB GUN!!!!!!

no its not a noob gun, and its quite hard to get kills with (for me anyway, the recoil is blerghhh)

why are people like this and accuse u of being the noob...it pisses me off, i use the guns in the game, the guns that are given and because of this im the noob? Pffft

has anything like this happend to you guys?

EDIT: ok i should point out, i found it quite amusing, so don't worry i wasnt like really pissed off about it(like volcano exploding pissed off) just enough to spark something at the back of my head to go...you utter creep! lol =P
Yust tell'em to be quiet or say flys are more intresting than you're BS, carebox is full, oh sorry i wasn't lisening to you're BS or say anything that shows discust and compleatly unintrested behavior agains'em and that usally works for me