Industry Elites Added As Judges for Webcomic Contest

Zemalac

Apr 22, 2008
titankore said:
LACKT said:
aeroz said:
Furry's are minor in my book. I know girls with tenticle rape fetish, I've seen DVDs of women eating, well you know. Compared to the violent, unhygenic, and even dangerous fetishes I dont see why furry is everyones pet peeve
Well,there are no tentacle conventions(Tentacons?),or eating____cons either.It's a Nerd Hiearchy with the Trekkies up there and the furries in the bottom.
Actually there cons like that I unfortunately met people that go to those things at last years Animazment. One was a girl that was cute and hit on me but then she whispered how she wanted to violate me (in the ass) and I ran like hell.
You have such lovely stories.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Woah... the thread has furries as the topic now? Heck, Im surprised it has not devolved into something about world war 2 and hitler by now.

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
what I dont get is I've never met a guy thats into tenticle bum rape, but quite a few women. It doesn't bother me, we all have our kinks as I say just. The thought of being violated by a squid turns you on?

hugh_godolphin

Feb 28, 2010
aeroz said:
what I dont get is I've never met a guy thats into tenticle bum rape, but quite a few women. It doesn't bother me, we all have our kinks as I say just. The thought of being violated by a squid turns you on?
Can we please go back to getting anxious about the contest results?

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
danieltanure said:
aeroz said:
Can we please go back to getting anxious about the contest results?
rather go onto another tangent.

Ok two webcomic writers walk into a bar

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
I find the best way to calm down about something is to talk about something completely different, so this is actually better for you.

Sardonac

Dec 16, 2007
I, too, find it odd the results haven't been posted yet. We should do something about this. Perhaps write an angry letter in the forums or send a very assertive private message to someone with an air of authority - perhaps that will help.

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Just want you guys to know I've cast my votes. You really should wait for the official results, but if you want to know who I voted for...

I voted for the ones I like best.

But good luck to everyone else!

isjusterin

Jul 6, 2008
Shamus Young said:
Just want you guys to know I've cast my votes. You really should wait for the official results, but if you want to know who I voted for...

Oooo dirty trick. Good one nonetheless?

(I clicked on it. What can I say?)

Satoshii

Feb 7, 2010
Shamus Young said:

Touche sir. Touche.

It's a little hard to stay on topic here since we're not allowed to talk about the entries. I can't wait for the competition to be over so we can go over each other's entries and see all the great ideas (and mistakes) people made. I wanna see where I stood in the race and how I can improve.

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
Sardonac said:
I, too, find it odd the results haven't been posted yet. We should do something about this. Perhaps write an angry letter in the forums or send a very assertive private message to someone with an air of authority - perhaps that will help.
I was actually thinking angry mob
Shamus Young said:
You really should wait for the official results
but... aww man, I never get to use these pitch forks and torches

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
Shamus Young said:

Wait "votes"? Uhhh could you explain the voting system being used so we have another thing to speculate about?

shefyg

Feb 21, 2010
Steagony said:
shefyg said:
I have a birth day this week. On Thursday I would be 0x21 years old.
Winning could be a nice present :-D (just kidding - couldn't help myself)
0x21? I don't understand ]:

Anyway, happy upcoming birthday.
10x

0x21 is 33 in Hex

It is the same kind of joke of:

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary code, and those who don't.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Satoshii said:
Shamus Young said:

Touche sir. Touche.

It's a little hard to stay on topic here since we're not allowed to talk about the entries. I can't wait for the competition to be over so we can go over each other's entries and see all the great ideas (and mistakes) people made. I wanna see where I stood in the race and how I can improve.

Wait, we needed pitch forks and torches?.... All I brought was a chainsaw.

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
shefyg said:
There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
actually reminds me of one of my engineering classes. We were given instructions on how to opperate this machine and told to record the corrosponding lights as on or off. I quickly noticed they were going in binary, and thus did the entire assignement without using it. They asked me how I knew binary and I told them how I decoded the pattern when I was little for the fun of it. Their stares then made me realize

Holy crap, in a class of engineering students, I'M THE NERD

isjusterin

Jul 6, 2008
Hey, maybe we can get this thread to 1000 posts before the winner is announced. It's the only way to prevent insanity!

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
isjusterin said:
Hey, maybe we can get this thread to 1000 posts before the winner is announced. It's the only way to prevent insanity!
YES ONLY THEN WILL THE VOICES STOP *twitch*