Industry Elites Added As Judges for Webcomic Contest

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
toadking07 said:
Uberjoe19 said:
LACKT said:
Aww,no one likes Furry Yahtzee?How about Kawaii Yahtzee?

That is the most horrifying image I have ever seen. Yahtzee should NEVER be depicted in such a manner. He would be Most Displeased and Very Disturbed at what you have posted.
Yahtzee just called and said he was most pleased and all his videos will now feature him like this. But he did have a problem with the imp, it's not cute enough or something he said...
Well played, my good sir.

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
AutoDMC said:
Well, I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed to this thread so far. I, as with many people here, have awaited with anticipation the announcement of winners, and have found the distraction of this thread to be just what the doctor ordered. It's the most fun I've had lurking a thread in years.
You've... you've been watching us!? This whole time??

Secret Idenity Man

Feb 3, 2010
LACKT said:
Aww,no one likes Furry Yahtzee?How about Kawaii Yahtzee?

It's as if the fabric of space and time have exploded leaving only the most perverse thoughts imaginable to roam free in a new God forsaken plane of existence. Congratulations my friend, you have destroyed us all.

AutoDMC

Feb 28, 2010
toadking07 said:
Yep! Storing and cross indexing your replies for possible blackmail/bribe material for when the winners are announced. I'm nothing if not pragmatic.

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
HAHAHA Ive had a trick up my sleeve this whole time PREPARE THE MASTER CHEATCODE!

up down square square triangle left right up down L1 L1 R1.... any key?
damn where is the "any key" ohhh wait it says I pressed it YAAAY I win.

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
AutoDMC said:
toadking07 said:
Yep! Storing and cross indexing your replies for possible blackmail/bribe material for when the winners are announced. I'm nothing if not pragmatic.
Ah, it's always good to have a hobby. Even if it's lurking a thread of emotionally unstable comic artists, I'm sure it's therapeutic or something.

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
Well good night and good luck to everyone.

Woot 100 posts, to celebrate here is a pic I did last week.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
*another Lurker who has yet to comment but who has been here the whole time*

Hi.

*returns to shadows*

AutoDMC

Feb 28, 2010
toadking07 said:
Ah, it's always good to have a hobby. Even if it's lurking a thread of emotionally unstable comic artists, I'm sure it's therapeutic or something.
My therapist taught me to see out like minded individuals who are less stable than I. It's great for my self-esteem.

Seeing all the non-Yahtzee art on this thread has really made me interested in seeing everyone's submissions... the Yahtzee art has guaranteed a series of nightmares.

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
AutoDMC said:
toadking07 said:
My therapist taught me to see out like minded individuals who are less stable than I. It's great for my self-esteem.

Seeing all the non-Yahtzee art on this thread has really made me interested in seeing everyone's submissions... the Yahtzee art has guaranteed a series of nightmares.
Yeah, I have mixed emotions about that. Lot of good artists have turned up here, and I'm sure there's some amazing artists that aren't partaking in this thread and will only surface if they win.

On the other hand, shamus said something in his blog that has kept some hope alive in my little heart. Something about how there's been a lot of great art with terrible writing, while no real ones with terrible art and great writing. My art will probably be in the middle, with hopefully writing on the higher middle.

Or something like that. Yeah.

aeroz

Dec 14, 2008
this is actually purgatory, this will end when you have paid for all your accumulated bad karma

so it'll be awhile