Internet Rescues Bullied First-Grade Girl

PlowmanMk

Oct 7, 2010
I want the entire Escapist to go to her school, point at those boys and laugh. lol

We may be nerds, but we have our numbers.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
I bet George is swooning with delight...after all, there was merchandise being purchased.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
And the internet has payed sufficient compensation for the image of a bra constructed entirely out of bacon that I observed earlier in the evening.

Well done internet, well done.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
D'awww! I sort of had the same problem when I was in first grade. See I'm a boy but back then my favorite color was, DUN DUN DUN, pink! I had a black bike that had a pink seat and handlebars (which yes was actually a boys' bike) along with pink shoelaces, but I was always made fun of because pink is a "girls' color."

Anyways after a year of teasing I grew out of it and my favorite colors became red and black, but I'm glad it worked out so much better for this youngling. May the force be with her!

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
You don't fuck with Star Wars.

And you especially don't fuck with an entire internet's worth of Star Wars nerds.

This is just fantastic, and I'm so glad to hear it.
I could not have put it this well if I'd had a week to meditate.
The internet is at once capable of both great and terrible things; remind you of anyone?

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
Now If only the internet people were always like this... we could end all the evil governments around the world...end world hunger...bring an end to pollution if we were this righteous all the time...

b1zarr0

Jul 4, 2010
It's nice to see that the random, anonymous masses on the Internets can rally for good every once in a while

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Ack! She's so adorable! Man, boys are stupid! They're probably just jealous that she could kick their butts in a lightsabre battle!

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I await the day when the internet becomes the global cultural medium and obliterates hostilities between all races and countries. because on that day, if the most of the people on the internet are as cool as they are today; well, the future won't be so bad after all.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Had she only been older. Guys would've been asking for her number insted of teasing her. But really this is great and it's stories like these that make you think maybe humanity isn't so bad.