Internet Rescues Bullied First-Grade Girl

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
El Poncho said:
The force is strong with this one.
/thread.

Awesome news! Made my day, goes to show how the Internet does have a good side. Not that we didn't know it did >.>

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
This goes to show the internet isn't as bad as many make it out to be.
Well done everyone who did something productive!

Madame Blueberry

Nov 19, 2010
Next time you are in Target go to the toy department and walk down the "pink aisle". Lots of dress-up, cooking, passive play stuff. It's up to parents and teachers to help children break out of 1950's gender roles. The young Star Wars fan of today will feel comfortable exploring math, science and technology later. Cheers for the Mom, a empowered child, and some positive energy on the net.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Cute story, go power to the Internet!

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
i love happy endings

now i personaly would of had the artist drawing me cuting said bullys open with the lightsaber

but hey if thats what makes her happy then all is right

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
that made me smile. and most things on the internet make me grin. Like a maniac.Do good going, Intahnetz!

DanMadsen

Nov 20, 2010
It's a shame that anyone should be bullied for liking Star Wars but Katie already now knows that there are many girls who LOVE Star Wars thanks to the amazing response she has received. Ashley Eckstein, the voice of Ahsoka on The Clone Wars, has made it her mission to let girls know that Star Wars and everything Sci-Fi is not just for boys. For the last couple of years she has been working closely with Lucasfilm through her company, Her Universe, to give girls the opportunity to show their love and interest in Star Wars. She is definitely leading the charge! I know Katie is going to get some very cool things soon!

Dan Madsen
Her Universe
www.heruniverse.com