Is it that hard to find a virgin?

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
All the virgins I know are miserable 20-30 year old men. Most of them have had opportunities to have girlfriends, but gave them the cold shoulder for one stupid reason or another.

KILRbuny

Nov 6, 2010
It is more uncommon than in the past, but I can tell you, they exist. I was a virgin until I was 20 (out of high school) and didn't drink til I was 21. My system is based on one rule: if it feels wrong, then it's wrong. My girlfriend and I connected on a very deep level almost right off the bat, and when we did it, it just felt right. As far as drinking goes, I only really drink socially, and always ask somebody to take my keys and such so I don't hurt myself or anyone else.

Here's my last bit: Live by your code, whatever it may be, and don't let anybody else tell you how to live. It will only make you regret not living for yourself.

Jul 31, 2009
Move to a different country. I don't know which one, but there's bound to be some place were alcohol and drugs are strictly outlawed, and sex is frowned upon unless it is a married couple.

DustinOffAClassic

Oct 20, 2011
Death God said:
And it hit me, every person in my class, which ranged from 9th grade to 12th grade, that everyone had drank beer illegally, smoked pot and chewed, or has had sex multiple times... except me.

WHAT? Come on, nooooo. EVERY classmate, freshmen to seniors? SOME of them are probably just lying to fit in. No one likes to be the supposed lone "party pooper" (doesn't drink, smoke, do the deed).

Don't let people pressure you. Nothing wrong with keeping fresh and waiting for someone just as so. Sex, drugs, alcohol......it's all a matter of long term vs short term, strong willed vs weak. If you want to live a short and unhealthy life, pick up a fatty, chug down a six pack, and take a crack at being the 1% that a condom break on them. Maybe you'll be the happiest person in town. But for what it's worth, euphoria is all perspective; you could easily live a just as or more happy life without touching the stuff or screwing anyone.

Just make good use of life. If you live such a dire life that getting high, drunk, or banged is the only way to be happy, go for it. But if you can live for more and find excitement elsewhere, then why bother?

And half of these people have MLP avatars and a half a million forum posts. You shouldn't suspect that you're alone, lol.

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
What I love about this thread are the number of guys who say they're virgins =) You people make me smile. I dont think Its a surprise to anyone a bunch of males on a gaming website are virgins. Its if there are women out there that are still virgins he is looking for. I think :/

m72_ar

Oct 27, 2010
Guy Virgin? No

Girl Virgin? Yes
If a girl is remotely attractive odds are she's been plowed several times
No cash on the table principle at works here

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Owen Robertson said:
Beer's for pussies who just WANT to be "naughty" (<-- applies only to those under 16).
I know you were joking here (especially with the "only under 16" thing), but I feel obliged to say that it completely depends on the brew. For example, Arrogant Bastard Ale is too bitter even for /me/, the guy whose favorite variety of beer is the Imperial Stout, and who has a tendency to drink straight liquor, rather than diluting it with mixer -- or ice, for that matter.

OT: What the OP is looking for is going to be harder and harder to find as he gets older. Someone above pointed out that beyond a certain age (somewhere in your 20's or early 30's, not in high school), virgins become almost impossible to find, and he was right. What's more, beyond that point, the virgins that are left tend to be virgins because for whatever reason, they haven't had much luck in the dating game. That doesn't mean all of them are undesirable, but it means you're probably going to find a lot of socially awkward people among them.

As for drinking, smoking, and drugs? Good luck finding someone who made it through high school without having /at least/ a little bit of alcohol. You may find a lot of people who didn't get drunk until after graduation, but good luck finding people who haven't had so much as one drink. Smoking and drugs are a little bit easier to get around, with smoking in particular having a pretty heavy stigma attached these days. For example, as much as I like to drink (which I am of age for), I've never smoked or otherwise partaken of a tobacco product. That's one case where the health risks are way outweighed by the benefits -- and besides, nicotine is a stimulant. My body takes so poorly to stimulants (yay, Tourette's syndrome) that I can't even drink a 5 Hour Energy without bouncing off the walls for 10 or 15 hours afterwards. As for drugs? It depends on the crowd you run with, but in general, it's not all that hard to find people who aren't stoners or druggies.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
I would class as one I have never smoked (I don't even like being near someone who has)or had sex i did try alcohol when I turned 21 I don't like it (it gives me heartburn) so I can say I have never gotten drunk

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Char-Nobyl said:
chadachada123 said:
You know, in hindsight, I had similar feelings myself in high school. I didn't drink until after graduation, didn't smoke pot for the first time for another year, and another year later, just this summer, had my first foray into a hallucinogen (shrooms). In high school, I refused to date girls that drank or did anything else, and tried to date virgins where possible.
...look, man, I think I understand your intention, but for most people, you would end up coming across as "The guy who only goes after virgins." And being that guy isn't a good thing.

chadachada123 said:
I'm 20 now, and boy have I changed a lot in just two years, let alone throughout high school. I used to think that dating a girl two grades different was not just strange but abhorrent, but now I realize that age is mostly irrelevant so long as love (or at least, understanding that it's not love but just sex, whichever the case may be) is there.
Yep. That's how getting older works. When you've got more years under your belt, two years is literally a less statistically relevant stretch of time than it was when you were younger. If I remember correctly, the average American male ends up marrying a woman roughly four years his junior.
I think you misinterpreted that first part. In high school, I wanted to date "innocent" girls as opposed to whores, meaning I thought I preferred virgins (not knowing that virginity and promiscuity were pretty unrelated in those days). I was a douche for various reasons, but your post implies that I'm STILL the guy that "only goes after virgins." I may have slightly been that in high school (not that anyone would know, because virgin/not didn't alter my decision to date someone, and was merely a preference), but I've ditched my old ways, as I'm sure OP will eventually. I'd still like to have sex with a virgin just to know what it's like, but I won't consider a non-virgin "impure" like I would have in days' past.

Regarding the second part, it's not just that age difference is less of a deal for me personally, it's that I don't see a problem with, say, a 14 year old dating a 16 or 17 year old, when I would have had a monster problem with that when I was 16.

Point is, I've grown up and am NOT the closed-minded person I was in high school, the kind that would refuse to date someone for trivial things about their past, like our OP here.

Jimmy Sylvers

Aug 30, 2011
Why does virginity matter at all?

Really say you do find a woman who is a virgin, things break down you break up. Would you spend the rest of your life not having sex? or is this a one way street?

Really I think you need to lighten up. Having a check list for relationships is unproductive and a little weird. You will always be comparing women to some bizarre ideal that you have concocted. Experience life for what it is not what you think it should be.

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Virgins aren't rare, infact they're rather annoying cause you have to sit down and teach them what to do. Not to mention they're only a virgin the first time around. Better to look at the personality than their sexual experience mate. If you're against drinking and drugs that's cool good for you, but if a girl is really nice personality wise, doesn't do drugs and isn't into drinking, you shouldn't give her the boot just cause she's a sexual deviant, or worse has had sex at all.

I dunno I ain't gonna lecture you about your life, but being too critical about someone who's genuinely interested in you for you just cause she's had sex is only gonna land you in a lonely 1 bedroom apartment.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
I laughed loads at the thread title, i thought it was going to be some cultist thing...
AND THEN WE SACRAFICE HER TO CTHULU.

Yeah, that sort of thing...
:p

Anyway, you're unlikely to find anyone in the normal party scene, and most people are too afraid to admit that they are.

Samurai Silhouette

Nov 16, 2009
Are you a figurine collector of sorts or anything? Do you buy your games new? You sound like someone who has to have something in mint condition before you accept it. If you're looking for a virgin chick around your age range, you got to fit the description of "that special someone" they're looking for. They're not going to advertise their V-card for the whole world to pluck. They're probably ashamed of it due to peer pressure. Also if you set standards for someone else, you better live up to some standards yourself. Or you can get off your high horse.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
You sound like a victim of a Whore Madonna complex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna?whore_complex

Read up on it.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
Trust me when you find the right girl and find out she puffed on a dobby once back in the crazy days of '04 (I wanted to say '97 but everyone here is so young now D:) you will be willing to bend the rules.

Drugs is easy in high school, like sex everyone says they have done it few have. Harder in collage but again the numbers are harder than you think. I guess the key is to make clear fromt he start in your relationship with the girl you not into that kinda thing and won't accept it around you. Drugs are the one kinda thing you can be mean about.

As for virgin their are plenty of them around it is just people don't wanna admit it. Trust me when it say in your average hight schoool the virgin rate is always at around 50-40% but people lie. If you really can't stand a non Virgin i'd say start looking now because that number dramaticly lessens the closer a person is to 25.

Never having drank alchol is harder because it is easier and your right in thinking alot of kids do it alot from high school up. I'd say just find somone who doesn't *love* to drink and accept they may have one or two every so often. It is easier to find somone who is willing to admit not liking drink or not drink much in collage when you are a legal drinker.

But remember don't missout of a great girl because of one rule brake a couple years ago, good luck.

sunder202

Jan 13, 2010
Go hang out at the straight edge club with the other boring people. I'm sure youll find your ideal partner there.