RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
dont_blink said:
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Mr. Blond said:
it would be sacrilege to suggest it's sacrilege...time for a new GF...get a cool one
insulted
Are you insinuating you're the heretical girlfriend in question?
i'd say more bluntly stating than insinuating...
BECOME A COOLER GIRLFRIEND.
pfft. i'm the coolest girlfriend going!
i just know that dinner isnt good for breakfast!

and no, my menstrual cycle doesn't affect my opinion on the matter...
what is it with boys and blaming periods for everything?
What is it with girls and blaming periods for everything?

OT though... I hardly find it anymore unusual than me sitting drunk at the WaHo eating bacon and eggs at 2 am or even eating pizza at 4 am. Come to think of it, left-overs of said pizza are usually finished off for breakfast. This breakfast is typically about 1 pm, but whatever.

remorhaz

Dec 7, 2009
Sacrilege? Hardly. Cold pizza in the morning is as American as apple pie especially combined with the last 2 ounces of a can of beer (warm, flat, previously opened and left for dead the night before). College students have lived on such for generations. Cold pizza and a warm beer. Ahhhh memories.

It is one of those unsolved mysteries that will never be understood as to *why* the beer is *always* warmer than the surrounding ambient temperature and the pizza *always* colder after a night of debauchery. In a room that is precisely 72 degrees F the pizza will be around 55-60F and the beer 80+. I think the universe just knows in its malevolent heart that pizza tastes better warm and beer cold. Therefore in lock step with its guiding principles, (aka murphys law) it makes sure the beer gets warm and the pizza cold. I don't care if the pizza is on the surface of Mercury, 30 minutes later... its cold. Open a beer on Pluto and it will somehow magically get warm and flat by morning.

You are therefore justified enjoying pizza in the morning but ONLY IF ITS COLD and preferably from the night before. The universe will help you accomplish this. Peace.

luas_dublin

Nov 30, 2009
pfft lightweights, forget breakfast pizza , reheated chinese/curry the morning after a LAN Party is the BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS (especially if you wash it down with beer :))

Apache2142

Aug 25, 2009
What good timing! I have leftover pizza chilled from last night-tis better than when its hot :D Makes my day!

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
What's the difference between Pizza and bread, eggs and bacon?
Pizza for breakfast makes sense to me...

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
Pizza would be awesome right now. Great, now I'm hungry AND can't sleep >.<

Femaref

May 4, 2008
I've eaten leftover Steak, Lasagne, heck even roulades.

I guess leftover Pizza in the morning is kind of normal for me. IF there is leftover pizza, because normally I eat it all.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with it. I had pizza for breakfast well technically lunch depending at which way you look at it.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
WanderFreak said:
As a shift worker who has regularly consumed lunch at 9:30 in the evening, and a pizza afficionado of the highest order, I will say this:

[HEADING=1]THERE IS NO WRONG TIME FOR PIZZA[/HEADING]​

Hell, Daria put it best: There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.
Exactly.
What is sacrilege is a girl battlemedic killing you on a macbook...
Would it be more blasphemous if it were with a trackpad or a 360 controller?

Hrm...
I should take a picture of this. Perhaps with a blue bra, box of tampons, and something else blue for flavor.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Erana said:
WanderFreak said:
As a shift worker who has regularly consumed lunch at 9:30 in the evening, and a pizza afficionado of the highest order, I will say this:

[HEADING=1]THERE IS NO WRONG TIME FOR PIZZA[/HEADING]​

Hell, Daria put it best: There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.
Exactly.
What is sacrilege is a girl battlemedic killing you on a macbook...
Would it be more blasphemous if it were with a trackpad or a 360 controller?

Hrm...
I should take a picture of this. Perhaps with a blue bra, box of tampons, and something else blue for flavor.
Definitely a trackpad.

Also, picture? Bra? What?