NO UTENSILS
FINAL DESTINATION

SOUP FOR BREAKFAST, HELL YEAH
BACON AND EGGS FOR DINNER, YOU GOT IT
CANDY FOR LUNCH, MOM'S NOT AROUND TO TELL YOU NO ANYMORE

/cruise control

Libur

Feb 8, 2009
It tastes just as good doesn't it? I dont see why it poses such a problem?

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
akmarksman said:
Blanks said:
I'm more of a cold left over pizza for breakfast person myself, but a hot pizza sounds quite good right now
(it be 8:00 am where i be, though i had an egg sandwich ...yay)
Cold? you bastard..

Some guy working for 8.50 an hour,slaving over a hot oven..didn't go into work that previous day and work his heart out just so the next day you could eat cold pizza.
;)
Well if it's any consolation that guy actually makes $9.00 (or more) an hour XD

i guess i'm just to lazy to heat it up o_O'

Hikikomori Ookami

Jun 26, 2009
No, no it isn't sacrilege. Especially considering they've made "breakfast" pizza for years now. But really, a common breakfast has some kind of pork product, cheese, eggs, and some type of bread. The only thing a lot of pizza is missing from that formula is the egg. Maybe the sacrilegious part is that you are going to cook the pizza instead of eating it cold for breakfast?

goldenheart323

Oct 9, 2009
1. Other than garlic or onions, what does it matter to you what he eats for any meal?

2. I understand some people's stomach's can't tolerate certain foods at certain times of the day. However, many of us can eat anything at any time and feel just fine. YOU have that limitation. Not him. Why would you want to impose unnecessary limitations on anyone, especially someone you like?

3. Pizza for breakfast is a time honored tradition amongst college age guys which is often carried on even after college.
dont_blink said:
...what is it with boys and blaming periods for everything?
4. Us guys blame a lot on PMS because it's the only sane reason we can think of for many of the insane things you women do or say... like getting mad at us for having pizza for breakfast. You're not even in the same building as him!

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
To cook a fresh pizza... yes, however to reheat or eat cold the pizza from the night before, preferably while hung over, then thats just sensible.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Cold pizza in the morning is the best...especially with a little hot sauce. Start that day off right!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
If you want to eat a pizza in the morning,you ear a pizza in the morning.She has no say in what you want to eat.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Cold Hot pizza in the morning is the best...especially with a little a lot of hot sauce. Start that day off right!
Fixed to my liking.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
If you can have sausages at any time of the day, you can certainly have pizza.

Hell, I love having leftovers or cooking food like pizza and such for breakfast.