Is Skyrim promoting bestiality?

LadyTiamat

Aug 13, 2011
Jedamethis said:
Lusty Argonian Maid anyone? I'm going to get me one of them. :D
I'm going to be an handsome Argonian rogue, so it's all good for me.

Lifts Her Tail :3

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
GenericPCUser said:
Yes, Skyrim is forcing every one of it's players to marry, then have sex with a big, gay, furry, khajiit whether they want to or not.

I should know, I'm on the internet.
God f---ing dammit! I knew they were up to something! Thank you for letting me know. *hark*

Donbett1974 said:
You down with bestiality (Yeah you know me)
Who's down with bestiality (Every last homie)
You had me in stitches there for a while. XD
But then I serious'd

pulse2 said:
xPixelatedx said:
KaizokuouHasu said:
So, yes, it would be bestiality with the added difference that the beast in question can actually give informed consent.
Under that logic, human on human sex is also bestiality, since we are also animals.
Lol, I suppose it probably would be from a more intellectual species in the universe that can't understand our primitive dialect :D
Huh. You raise a point I hadn't thought of before. What does that say about Mass Effect?

I think we should coin a new term here and now for future use (when we meet aliens and create Human-animal chimeras on earth); Specieality! O_O

Hark! Sounds like Speciality. :p

Imperium9990

Jul 24, 2011
Denamic said:
Khajiits and Argonians have feline and reptilian characteristics respectively.
Just like humans have great ape characteristics.
They are no more or less animals than humans are.
Also this man speaks the truth.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
KaizokuouHasu said:
GenericPCUser said:
Yes, Skyrim is forcing every one of it's players to marry, then have sex with a big, gay, furry, khajiit whether they want to or not.

I should know, I'm on the internet.
God f---ing dammit! I knew they were up to something! Thank you for letting me know. *hark*

Donbett1974 said:
You down with bestiality (Yeah you know me)
Who's down with bestiality (Every last homie)
You had me in stitches there for a while. XD
But then I serious'd

pulse2 said:
xPixelatedx said:
KaizokuouHasu said:
So, yes, it would be bestiality with the added difference that the beast in question can actually give informed consent.
Under that logic, human on human sex is also bestiality, since we are also animals.
Lol, I suppose it probably would be from a more intellectual species in the universe that can't understand our primitive dialect :D
Huh. You raise a point I hadn't thought of before. What does that say about Mass Effect?

I think we should coin a new term here and now for future use (when we meet aliens and create Human-animal chimeras on earth); Specieality! O_O

Hark! Sounds like Speciality. :p
But in Mass Effect everyone surprisingly speaks perfect english, how convenient, must make interplanetary relations that much easier, they can tell us they plan to destroy our planet and we won't be surprised about it when they do because we couldn't understand them and thought they were coming in peace :D

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
pulse2 said:
-Snip-
But in Mass Effect everyone surprisingly speaks perfect english, how convenient, must make interplanetary relations that much easier, they can tell us they plan to destroy our planet and we won't be surprised about it when they do because we couldn't understand them and thought they were coming in peace :D
I think they said something about a translator thingy being plugged into your ear or tooth or something. Very convenient, because if that's the case, what happens when they run out of battery? Can they be hacked and tampered with to translate wrong on purpose?

Ugh!

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
If you were born into that world you wouldn't know the difference. That's the aspect they're going for. In that world people can (of any race) get married, even homosexually. Just like it is in real life.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
KaizokuouHasu said:
pulse2 said:
-Snip-
I think they said something about a translator thingy being plugged into your ear or tooth or something. Very convenient, because if that's the case, what happens when they run out of battery? Can they be hacked and tampered with to translate wrong on purpose?

Ugh!
It really isn't worth thinking about, I can only think of the disasters it could cause. Halo did that :D Which was pretty awesome, because in reach the covenant spoke their language.

We can barely get that tech to understand languages on planet Earth, what would we do if that happened? lol

Nov 28, 2007
KaizokuouHasu said:
pulse2 said:
-Snip-

Ugh!
According to the Codex, it is translated to Galactic through the omni-tool. At least, I think that's what it says in the first game.

Also, I feel far more comfortable thinking about Nord/Argonian than I am thinking about Shepard/Garrus. And I did the latter in Mass Effect 2, so...

Lim3

Feb 15, 2010
Yes, it is promoting bestiality. I'm sure the producers are so into beastiality that this a secret conspiracy to make everyone sleep with their pets.

/sarcasm

pulse2

May 10, 2008
thebobmaster said:
KaizokuouHasu said:
pulse2 said:
-Snip-

Ugh!
According to the Codex, it is translated to Galactic through the omni-tool. At least, I think that's what it says in the first game.

Also, I feel far more comfortable thinking about Nord/Argonian than I am thinking about Shepard/Garrus. And I did the latter in Mass Effect 2, so...
See, all those minor details were missed out in the ps3 version :D

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Nope.
Because they arnt animals.

Its the same as marrying an elf, or an Orc. ((ORK ORK PORK ORK DORK *Hammers something*))
They arnt humans, but that doesnt make them animals.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I don't think they're going far enough with this, um hang on.

Here we go, this is referring to Dragon Age 2, but the point still stands:

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/04/01

Bethesda can parade its lizard and lion people around all they want, but my character will remain celibate unless he can feel the sweet ecstasy that comes from dragon love.

thebobmaster said:
So in other words, Foe Yay [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeYay] may be capitalized on?
Off topic: NOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU EVIL PERSON! TVTROPES!!!
There goes any sleep I would've gotten tonight.

yohlazy

Jul 1, 2011
oh god FOX NEWS!
my thought exactly we must hide this information before they see it
and i don't see it as to big a deal i mean in real life it would be a little weird but all the species in the game have human intelligence and even like way back in morrowind I remember instances of suggested dark elf on red gaurd and dark elf on kajit(cant spell it but the tiger/cat people) Both where in quest on of which you bring them together the other well you kill one of them.