It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Partyin partyin yeah!
partyin partyin yeah!
cos its friday friday gotta get down on Friday!

Outnumberd, then I read shadow over insmouth then I sleep.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I won't be enjoying it. I'll be lying in bed trying to sleep while I suffer from a terrible cold.

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
i will be celebrating my birthday and hanging out with friends and being generally all badass. i shall look on the resto fo you with pity.. ok i kid about those last two statements but i will be celebrating my birthday with friends

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Been playing Gears of War 2 on Insane mode with a friend. He had enough and decided to do something else, so now I'm going to sit and play Minecraft.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
I enjoyed my Friday night LANing with friends. We went out had dinner. Played Minecraft, TF2 etc.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Finishing Deus Ex Human revolution, then playing other things, Minecraft, some late night TF2.
Also, do some reading, maybe finishing off the first Gaunt's ghosts book.
And, if I'm up for it, some homework, but I have all weekend, by which i mean, I'll do it at the last possible moment...

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
Seeing a movie with friends then most likely crashing at one of their places. Which movie? Dunno, I'll find out when I get there, it's more of a social thing and hoping the movie doesn't suck.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Sitting in my room on my computer, maybe playing some games.

Something I like to refer to as "Chillin' out, maxin' and relaxin' all cool".

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Strawberry Wine, Chocolate, and a Toy Story Marathon. Having a small break as I type this, about to watch number two. <3

My friends find me a loner, but I can't complain at this evening. Right?

<3

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
A old tradition of mine on Fridays, try and play as MANY games as humanly possible for several hours, and if I got a new game, well, I try to speedrun it, and thank god, guess what? ROCK OF AGES HAS A SPEEDRUN MODE!

Prof. Monkeypox said:
I'd normally go out to a comedy show with friends (I'm part of the group, they perform most Friday nights) but I've planned to stay home and study. Not that I've been much use at that the last few nights.
What group, I may find it somewhere online, hell, might go to a show, you guys sound awesome, either way.

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
I'll be enjoying a game/movie night with my fiance to celebrate our engagement anniversary. :)

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
silver wolf009 said:
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic marathon while I wait for season two to start tomorrow
This. Maybe some L4D2, or WoW. Talking to people. And hopefully not too many work calls.

But mainly staring at the Season 2 counter and being excited.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Aprilgold said:
A old tradition of mine on Fridays, try and play as MANY games as humanly possible for several hours, and if I got a new game, well, I try to speedrun it, and thank god, guess what? ROCK OF AGES HAS A SPEEDRUN MODE!

Prof. Monkeypox said:
I'd normally go out to a comedy show with friends (I'm part of the group, they perform most Friday nights) but I've planned to stay home and study. Not that I've been much use at that the last few nights.
What group, I may find it somewhere online, hell, might go to a show, you guys sound awesome, either way.
lol. We sound awesome from my description that I'm in a group alone? Wow, we must be good.

Anyway, it's a very local group at the University of FLorida. Theatre Strike Force.
If you live anywhere else, you probably won't hear anything about them.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Doing a bit of schoolwork before heading off to the game to play and march with the band. Then returning home to stay up late watching sitcoms with my brother and planning tomorrow's DnD game.
Hope fully I'll get to watch an episode or two of Firefly somewhere in there.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Well I work from 5 to 9 then I am at the gym till 11:30, then I hit my computer for some 3DS Max, Painter 11, and then some Hard Reset before hitting the hay at 4:30 am and then getting up at noon for an 8 and a half hour shift. So yeah, I stay up four and a half hours past my bed time on the pooter on the weekend.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
You are all a complete set of bastards for having the weekend off...some of us have to go to work ya know! I hope it rains all weekend! Ha Ha that'll show you all!

/bitterness

*cough cough* Um yeah sooo...i wont be enjoying this weekend *le sigh*

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
QI is on tonight, so I think I'll watch that after I finish a post for the Digimon RP I'm in.

Calumon: I wanna sleep tonight. Isn't that what post people do? -.-