It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Suncatcher

May 11, 2011
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic marathon going all night in preparation for the new season starting tomorrow.

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
Party'in party'in ('AY!)

Couldn't help myself. If you didn't get that joke, good. It's beautiful in Florida for the first time in months so tomorrow me and all my buddies are having a BBQ. Should be good times.

KaiserKnight

Jul 2, 2011
Room-mates on a cruise, close lady friend needs to work early in the A.M., other friend wants alone time do to personal matters. Might have a glass of scotch, finish school work and enjoy my solitude. Going out all the time has never been my thing really.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Dusty Fred said:
Possibly the best part of the week - the whole weekened awaits you and there's just that atmosphere of gay (archaic meaning) abandon.
Fuck yeah!

For me, Minecraft and TF2 with the lads & ladette, all tuned in to Gamer FM (which I recommend).

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Recovering from the abuse I have put my body through at the gym this evening and watching a film and attempting to play the new FIFA 12 demo without loosing/ raging.

I'll go out tomorrow night instead and have a drink or two with friends at le pubbe.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Just relaxing at home.Currently watching some football(my hometown club are losing atm booo)then gaming for a few hours then going to watch several hours of live rugby from the World Cup.Sounds like a pretty good night.

Will be going out with my friends tomorrow night for some boozy fun

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
I work until 8pm tonight (damn you time zones!) after that head to my hotel and check if I'm still on time to watch ThunderCats, other than that rest after a 9 hour flight

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Disgaea 4, college football (though my team already won last night), and packing to go meet my girlfriend and our daughter at Disney World on Monday.

I can think of worse ways to spend a Friday.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
I'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends. And then maybe will have a marathon of Avatar: The Last Airbender while eating nachos and cheese. ;D

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Minecraft probably, if 1.8 is actually coming out today...

Actually, I'd normally go out to a comedy show with friends (I'm part of the group, they perform most Friday nights) but I've planned to stay home and study. Not that I've been much use at that the last few nights.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Hanging out with my girl friend, likely do some cooking (she likes that) and watch a DVD or go for a walk together.

seanmcloughlin7

Jul 17, 2011
MightyRabbit said:
Sitting alone, watching DVD commentaries and drinking Guinness. Oh, maybe some Civ V or L4D2.
Yayyy guiness bring on the irish lol

Anyway I just downloaded Deus Ex HR so I'll be making my eyes bleed all night to that basically

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I shall be, and have already commenced, it being 8.30pm here, watching episodes of SG-1 and drinking several cans of Bud. Might make myself some chilli in a bit.