It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
I'll be going to work until midnight. Woooooo.... <_<
At least you wont be working from 11pm till 7am. That kills anything I want to do on a Friday night. Although I get Saturday and Sunday off which is nice. I'll probably play some Disgaea 4! [small] I should totally get some sardines too... those of you who have played it will get what i'm talking about :p[/small]

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Well it's saturday now, but I spent friday getting extremely stoned then extremely drunk

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Dusty Fred said:
Possibly the best part of the week - the whole weekened awaits you and there's just that atmosphere of gay (archaic meaning) abandon.

But how do you fellow Escapists indulge yourselves of a Friday night?

Stay in? Go out? Wine? Beer? Beer and Wine?

I've just had one-and-a-bit glasses of a very nice red wine and I'm going to be parked in front of various screens playing various comedic things (Mock the Week > Would I Lie to You? > QI > Top Gear Vietnam Special) from now until bedtime.
I do this thing called work. It kinda sucks.

Collymilad

May 4, 2009
Well it's 3.38am on Saturday right now.

Last night I watched some Stargate Atlantis and played a little bit of NFS Hot Pursuit and Deus Ex HR. At the moment I'm 20 minutes into Limitless and I'm debating whether to watch the rest then sleep, or watch it then go and fire up the 360 again.

I have work at 12.30pm, not sure whether to sleep or go on the Xbox all night and sleep afterwards (it's only a 4 hour shift)

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Good question! I intend to get a 12 pack of beer, and settle down to design a few new classes of laser-turreted warships, and then embark on a search of star systems in the Gliese corridor for the Danis Imperium-- long range scouts detected their ships-- as well determine if I can locate and exterminate a mothership of the feared star swarm.

I also need to set up a refining world for fuel refining-- i've been meaning to do that for days.

(i'm playing aurora [http://aurora2.pentarch.org])
But first I have to go out to celebrate my buddy's BIG 3-OH

RandomNumber

Apr 25, 2011
Kuroneko97 said:
It's my birthday!!!! :D

...Just chilling. That's how I spend all my free time. I might do a bit of science homework due Thursday. And I'll be eating some Dominos.
Mine too!
You stole my post!

Anyway, I'm meeting up with some friends, going to my favorite restaurant with my family, then getting lots of great gifts.
If only ever Friday could be this awesome.
...ah C:

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
I sit here and wait...
Season 2 starts tomorrow!
But as I sit here I realize that time is passing slower and slower with each passing minute...
soon to be each passing second.
I guess I'll try sleeping...

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
probablly just going to try and unlock all characters and movies for the FightClub game i found... fuckin blah sure does suck

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
probablly just going to try and unlock all characters and movies for the FightClub game i found... fuckin blah sure does suck

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
I just watched the entire season of Game of Thrones.

Today.

No regrets.

Winter is coming.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Either one of two things, play the translation of Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden I finally got... or screw around on spore, on one hand: Giant robots, and on the other: genetically modified cuddly crimes of nature...

...tough choice...

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I had a few drinks and sat around a fire with some friends and family after going out to eat. Not a bad night at all.