It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Dusty Fred said:
Possibly the best part of the week - the whole weekened awaits you and there's just that atmosphere of gay (archaic meaning) abandon.

But how do you fellow Escapists indulge yourselves of a Friday night?

Stay in? Go out? Wine? Beer? Beer and Wine?

I've just had one-and-a-bit glasses of a very nice red wine and I'm going to be parked in front of various screens playing various comedic things (Mock the Week > Would I Lie to You? > QI > Top Gear Vietnam Special) from now until bedtime.
My first week back at school just ended, so I won't be doing anything that requires brain power.

The parents are gone, so my brother and I will probably invite some friends over and say "Shit" and "Fuck" very loudly. I'll probably go out for a ride to forget everything about this week, as well.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Going to bed remotely early (between 11 and 1) because I plan to get up early tomorrow for the season 2 premier for Friendship is Magic... And because I've got shopping and such to do tomorrow.

Until then I'll play some Minecraft, watch season 1 episodes and maybe go play some Deus Ex Human Revolution. Or watch TV since I just had a satellite installed, seeing as how I've been without cable for the past... 6 weeks?

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
aegix drakan said:
I'm going to my grandma's in literally five minutes.

Gonna enjoy an evening of awesome hungarian cooking, magic-the-gathering-steam-edition, and America's funniest home videos. :D
By strange coincidence, I enjoyed one of my Hungarian grandmother's best recipes this evening :D

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
well girlfriend has decided that homework needs to be done on Friday now, haven't seen her in a week, says she doesn't want to see me if I feel like I'm getting sick so I'm going to obviously drink all weekend (ya I mad)

Sep 14, 2009
goin over to a friends to do some beer dice games with people and just have a good time, unfortunately gotta get up at 6 a.m. for work and studying after that, so that'll be just crazy amounts of fun after tonight

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Minecraft 1.8 and a Halo LAN party/birthday bash for a friend. Awesome.

Also perhaps some MLP. I'm freakin' psyched for the season 2 premiere tomorrow. :D

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
I'm I've been playing Minecraft all evening with my friends, and I'll continue doing that for as long as I care to.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Sick, so I'll be swinging it at my dorm room. Might watch Tobuscus do a play through of a video game.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
Watching the many Episodes of The Trap Door on youtube. makes me feel young again! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkI5yLb_to&NR=1

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
Sitting alone in my room finishing up Dead Space. The real party starts tomorrow night! For me at least.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I think right now, I'm best described by the Fuck Yeah Art Student Owl:

I just got gesso on my black turtleneck... ;-;

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I've decided to re-watch Sin City, as I haven't seen it in almost a year, and I really enjoyed it last time. I'll probably also watch + review another film, although that'll depend on how tired I am by the time Sin City concludes.