It's official... MW3 teaser!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
As much as I hate CoD, I must admit they where very nice trailers..., possibly just tho colour scheme though.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
If it provides improved bots for multiplayer then hell yes. The "Survival" gametype has me sold. So many good multiplayer games and I don't know which to choose! Section 8, Brink, Battlefield 3 and now MW3! GAH!

Feb 19, 2010
fighting Russians again? what does activision have against Russians? I'm sick of cold war fantasist wank games

not gonna buy this game, i gave up on the CoD franchise after Modern warfare 1.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
kortin said:
Wait, isn't MW3 supposed to take place in the past? Like, way when Ghost started? Or is that old and outdated news?
MODERN PAST WARFARE

Or, Call Of Duty: Revenge Of The Space-Time Continuum!

Blazing Steel

Sep 22, 2008
Wait... Germans are the good guy!? Nice to see a game depicting them as what they are now rather than their unfortunate past.

Also... England!? Bout bloody god damn time an AAA title decide to base at least one mission here in London for a change.

Jul 5, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
EternalFacepalm said:
On a more serious note, CoD has been terrible since 3, if you ask me. And please try to be balanced this time; or don't include levels (in multiplayer, of course) at all. Whatever you do, it's fine with me, as long as it makes the game fun. That's quite the challenge for IW, I guess.
As broken as the multiplayer was, it was the most fun I've ever had gaming with buddies when we went into private games.
Try listening to my guitar teacher when we play bad company, funny things are said by that man when he rages.

BadassCyborg

Feb 2, 2010
Being set in Britain always equates to 'London, Engiland'. Expect to see big ben blow up, ridiculous amounts of cabs & red buses, and shit cockney accents. Am3ricans will never see past this corny stereotype.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I'll decide when I've got a decent view of gameplay, otherwise the current notorius reputation of CoD is keeping the money in my wallet on this one.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
MrMrAwesom said:
AlternatePFG said:
Please, oh please be more balanced than Modern Warfare 2. I would have liked that game alot more if it had any balance at all. I also really hope they tone down killstreaks, that's what has been killing the series for me, in my opinion.
soooo basically you want them to make mw1?
Pretty much, balance wise at least.

Jester00

Sep 22, 2010
uhh yeah. btw check out the background of the CALLOFDUTY channel. you'll notice that there's a dot in africa too.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Please have dedicated servers for PC, please.

Though even if it does I'll probably be too busy with Battlefield 3.

IamGamer41

Mar 19, 2010
Korten12 said:
IamGamer41 said:
Korten12 said:
IamGamer41 said:
Ohh look! Another game set in that crap hole city of New York.
New York City isn't a crap hole, i've been there its really nice.

Also the game takes place also in London and Paris.

Yeah a city where no one will help you if your being mug and walk right over people who have been stabbed and bleeding out on the sidewalk.The buildings might be nice and all those flashy lights in time square are pretty but its still a shit hole.Know why? The people.
You mean like 98% of all cities? Also you ever been there or are you assuming? Cause it also has some of the lowest crimerates of all the 25 largest US Cities.

Also I know the incidient you're refering to, and that type of incidient is quite rare, if it was common, an incidient like that would've been reported a long time ago.
Really? Then why are women told to yell fire instead of help when they are being raped? Because no one will get involved if someone actually needs help.Most other places thats not the case.Dont forget that 98% of people who live there are assholes anyway.

Amishdemon

Jun 3, 2009
i hope the single player for this game is pretty long because so far the premise of a global war looks pretty rad.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
I'm reserving judgement until I see actual gameplay.

So far, if we get another Cold War fantasy jerk-off session, then colour me uninterested. Also, scrap New York. It is overused, and it looks by far to be the least interesting location from these trailers.