It's so good I bought it twice!

mschreutelkamp

Sep 6, 2011
2 versions of Dragon Age: Origins (PC and PS3)
2 versions of Starcraft (normal and bundled with brood war)
2 versions of Starcraft 2 (normal and collector's editiion)
2 versions of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but that was due to a ug at the webstore I ordered from. I only paid for the Collector's edition.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I bought Hitman: blood money twice, for different consoles. It wasn't a special edition or anything though. I think they're mostly waste of money anyway

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
I've bought Soldier of Fortune 2, IGI 2, and Windwaker twice. Not because I wanted a special edition, but because the discs had been scratched to hell and had become unreadable. I also bought Saints Row 2 twice because the first copy I had I pawned, then realized I wanted to play it again. I guess I've also bought Doom and Duke Nukem 3D twice, once on PC, and then when they were released on XBLA. And I still can't fathom why I bought them again on XBLA, with the PC versions you get tons of usermade .wads and levels, with Doom there's so many sourceports that you you can't shake a stick at them properly. I usually only rebuy a game if my copy is damaged, and I learned my lesson with the Doom and Duke Nukem 3D releases to not buy any ctrl-c + ctrl-v versions.

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
Not too many but a few.

I bought FF7 twice as I had it originally on PC but now it is a pain to run I also bought on PSN
Half Life 2, got it on PC when originally released but got Orange Box on 360 as it was cheap.
Bought PC and 360 versions of Bioshock and Beyond Good and Evil.
Have Sands of Time, Warrior Within on PC and Two Thrones on 360 but recently bought the PS3 re-release

Recently bought Stargate on Blu Ray though have the DVD and just got Star Wars though had DVDs of the originals for dont know how long.

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
Well I have the master quest version of Ocarina of Time for the Gamecube, (came free with Wind Waker) and I have the 3DS version. (To go along with my older brother's copy of OoT for the N64.)

Between me and my two brothers that actually play the game, we own four copies of Elder Scrolls IV. My one brother bought it originally for PC, than my other brother got it for PS3, I got the GOTY edition for PS3, and the brother that got it for the PC originally bought the ultimate GOTY edition off of Steam. (And a similar story happened with Fallout 3, but we did only buy three copies that time.)

But for the most part I try to avoid buying games multiple times, unless there's a remastered version of it.

Move127

Jul 29, 2011
Morrowind twice (xbox then pc), Oblivion three times (two for 360 because the first one quit working, and one for pc).

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Lots of games, Super Mario Bros. 1-3, All-Stars, World, Zelda 1 & 2, Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, Metroid II, Super Mario Land, Pokemon Yellow, Final Fantasy, VI, Chrono Trigger, Fallout, 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, Lego Star Wars, KotOR, and probably a few others that I can't recall at the moment.

I have some anime episodes of stuff like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, and Yu Yu Hakusho that I used to have on VHS on DVD. That includes some of the Dragon Ball and DBZ movies. Also, Pokemon movies.

I can't think of anything else...

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Bought GTA4. Played it, finished it, continued to play it. Several months down the road it broke in the Xbox.

Bought it again, installed it to the Xbox, played it again.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I got the Ultra version of Super Meat Boy a while back, purely because of the t-shirt. Other than that, I don't think I ever have.

mcattack92

Feb 2, 2011
I had Evil Genius on disc for $20 but I also bought it on STEAM a few months ago when it was on special for $2.50. I really enjoyed the game and I though having it on STEAM would be helpful as I keep losing the disc >.<

-Adracko-

Oct 18, 2010
I bought morrowind 4 times now, console, pc, pc goty (gave one disk to a friend), and recently pc goty on steam. Also i've bought Skate. 3 times, twice on x360 (first disk broke) then again when i got my ps3