It's time to die

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Jroo wuz heer said:
death by snu snu
cookie for reference
Futurama. Big amazonian women *shudder*
It would be fun at first, but after 6 hours or so it would be torture... and it would take days to die.

FollowUp

Mar 25, 2010
Death by 'Rod from God'
Yes, I want a 200-ton steel and lead rod dropped on me from orbit.

Squidden

Nov 7, 2010
Ever seen Monty Python's the Meaning of Life? I'd like to die like that guy at the end.

In all srsness though, I'd choose to be set in a nuketown in Arizona like the guy a couple posts before me, while sipping coffee staring out on my lawn right as a nuke is dropped on me.

EDIT: I would also accept being put into a Halo Reach-esque last stand type thing where I get a whole bunch of people to surround me as I kill them all, until they finally incapacitate me and I have to use a pistol with ulimited ammo and an M16 with 1 clip and a belt full of grenades. as soon as I ran out of M16 ammo and couldn't hold them back, I'd pull the pins on the grenades, light myself on fire somehow and hug the nearest guy I saw while yelling "FOR PROJECT MAYHEM"!

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
Can I die in the sack?

(...)

Since it'll also be my first time, that would be neat.

I don't even have to check, I know I've already been ninja'd.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Hmm...

A free-for-all deathmatch of all the members of congress, armed with nothing but your choice of sword. :D

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
I would play Russian Roulette, also the other people playing would be the most hated people I know.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
A sword fight with Obama, Bush Jr., and Sarah Palin, to the death, armed with nothing but daggers and machetes. If I win, I go on to fight gladiator style in the Colosseum, until someone finally kills me.

That counts, right?

If not, then by old age, with Ashley Greene being with me 'til I die being shot in the head by Liam Neeson, with a Desert Eagle.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I want atomsk to beat me to death with a guitar.
aLivingPheonix said:
A sword fight with Obama, Bush Jr., and Sarah Palin, to the death, armed with nothing but daggers and machetes. If I win, I go on to fight gladiator style in the Colosseum, until someone finally kills me.

That counts, right?

If not, then by old age, with Ashley Greene being with me 'til I die being shot in the head by Liam Neeson, with a Desert Eagle.
a swordfight with no swords eh, aLivingPheonix?
Jasper Jeffs said:
I'd like to be dropped as high as possible from the sky without a parachute. Also, on the plane that takes me to that height, I'd like an array of different drugs that I can take before jumping.

Also, I'd like this song to played as loud as fucking possible down some headphones that are guaranteed to not fall off on the way down.

<youtube=O9beA88_66c>

I'd jump from the plane at 3:33, so all the way down I can dance like a fucking retard in any direction I wish whilst under the influence of any drug(s) I desire. Also, it must be on my birthday and timed so that I die the exact same second I was born.
hear ye, hear ye! Let it be known that Jasper Jeffs has the best taste in music on the escapist!

codebulder

Apr 28, 2010
I would die by killing Justin bieber and by proxy killed by his vengeful fans who stop caring in a week cause a new D bag will come along..i will see u in the 7th circle of hell bieber... scratch that, i would hire a TETRA Gramaton cleric to kill justin bieber then kill me after that...there better.

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
If we're going for loopholes, I'd say heat death of the universe, but failing that, I'd chose to be executed by being encased in bronze, and for my statue to be put on display in some famous square forever.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
I'd choose a killing method so controversial that everyone would be so busy fighting over the morals of the means of execution they wouldn't notice me getting the fuck out of there.

Overlordjack

Jul 14, 2010
The setting is a large field next to a forest. 1000 hostile terrorists. All are enemies of the state. I am given a Barrett M82A1 (with a 12x30 PSO1 scope that has BORS), 300 50. caliber match hand-loaded rounds, and a gillie suit. They all have AK 74us. I also have 2 hidden blades. it is broadcasted on TV internationally. If i manage to kill them all, 2 Spetsnaz snipers and Chuck Norris are para-dropped in, with the weapons of their choice.
EDIT: this song begins playing after i take a round in the arm.
<youtube=_CbFAZ2ztlE>

Sly Skater Man

Sep 30, 2009
There is a chance it would be both very long and painful but I'd want to die by firing squad, A MASSIVE one, like at least 40 or so of them. Not only would it be a hell of a spectacle but hey, maybe other people would decide not to repeat what I had done.

Sep 9, 2010
I want to die as a Space Marine from Warhammer 40k, holding off the endless horde of Greenskins unitl my chain sword jams, my bolt pistol is empty, my power fist broken, and the pile of bodies is so high the Emporer Himself will see it. Lets see them provide me with that. Also FOR THE EMPORER! (don't look at me like that)

yizas

Nov 19, 2009
I would like to ride an atomic bomb dropped from a bomber all the way down to hell a la Major Kong from Dr.Strangelove

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw !