Jack Thompson Likes Sarah Palin

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
If McCain cacks, we get a woman with a walnut-sized intellect who will make us even more of an international laughingstock than we already are.
Hope and pray that if this happens that Congress remembers how to impeach people :p

Quintin Stone

Aug 11, 2006
Malygris post=7.73699.804745 said:
Jack Thompson Likes Sarah Palin

Soon-to-be-former attorney Jack Thompson has written a letter to Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin [http://www.johnmccain.com/palin.htm], offering his services to her campaign by way of his latest and greatest Constitutional amendment against videogames.
He's not proposing an amendment from what I read. When he says "constitutional legislation", as far as I can tell he means that his proposed law is constitutional and won't be overturned. Which is likely just as delusional as everything else he says.

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
For fuck sake! There both idiots! Shes a stupid whore, and hes a massive wanker! Sorry for the language but if this goes through we will have the hybrid machine of to collosal morons stomping around the white house! I'm sure EVERYONE here doesn't want that.

But, if they do succeed, then I will be calling a rally to arms. All gamers must attend the protests to save their progress!

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Hey mister Thompson! instead of going on and on about your delusional platform, how about doing something that will make some real actual progress, like how say, speaking out about reforming our decrepit ancient, archaic, outdated college financial aid system, one that understanding it could easily be an entire 4 year degree program. I will tell you what, my vote is going to the candidate with the best plan to reform the college financial aid system, which just might be the candidate who has such a plan at all!
ok, sorry for that little rant there.
Whoever said that Palin is proving to be Obama's greatest ally, that was the funniest thing I have heard all day!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Anyone who says McCain is giving up on this election and whatnot are seriously underestimating the level of racism that still exists in the US. McCain could feed a baby kitten C4, and I'd still say Obama isn't guaranteed a win.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Well,i prefer Tina Fey as Sarah Palin then Sarah Palin,so maybe she should run for VP.
Tina Fey was hilarious as Sarah Palin, but if she were to run for VP, don't you think it would look similar to when Stephen Colbert was running?

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.805765 said:
I'll stop thinking all Republicans are unreasonable, unethical and irresponsible dicks when you show me one who isn't.
Well, me. But then, I'm biased. Anyway, I can't stand either candidate, and this certainly isn't making me like McCain. When will non-gaming Republicans realize that video games are no more harmful or corrupting than every other form of media? What makes games so special? If a player is old enough (or mature enough) to separate reality from fantasy, they're old enough to be playing games/watching TV/listening to music/listening to AM Radio (although I don't recommend that last one) and so on. If they aren't mature enough, it's the job of THE PARENTS to keep them from seeing something they're not ready for. People like Jack Thompson are fearmongers in the most pure, undiluted sense of the word.

Acervusvlos

Aug 30, 2008
SuperFriendBFG post=7.73699.804755 said:
Not surprised.

Also, Sara Palin believes in creationism, that alone tells us how qualified she is to be governor.
So because you disagree with her religious beliefs, that qualifies you to judge her standing as an elected official?

Shut up and go away. I'm tired of you "Internet Athiests" saying stupid crap to make yourselves look intelligent.

Acervusvlos

Aug 30, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.805765 said:
I'll stop thinking all Republicans are unreasonable, unethical and irresponsible dicks when you show me one who isn't.
Texas Governer Rick Perry.

Look up his record, he's very lenient, and, if memory serves me, he had a Democrat for Liutenant Governer.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.805861 said:
Jumplion post=7.73699.805830 said:
I have a feeling that this will not end well...
When stupidity collides, when does it ever end well?
More of a bad thing for the gamer community really.

When stupidity collids, it's one of two things;

Absolutely halarious
or
Absolutely distructive.

I have a feeling this won't end well for us.