Jack Thompson Likes Sarah Palin

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.806960 said:
Ruffythepirate post=7.73699.806731 said:
If McCain wins, we will get Palin when he dies. FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!
Have we already forgotten that we could end her by putting a microphone on the bottom of her pool?
I'm not sure I entirely understand your point Indigo, could you elaborate for a poor Englishman?

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.806987 said:
Amnestic post=7.73699.806970 said:
Have we already forgotten that we could end her by putting a microphone on the bottom of her pool?
I'm not sure I entirely understand your point Indigo, could you elaborate for a poor Englishman?
Its not like if McCain is dead we're stuck with her for the rest of the 4 years - we kill her, and she's out of the picture.

What happens when both the President and Vice President die?
You know, I don't think it's ever happened before. Perhaps Obama should throw the election so we can find out!

Sirisaxman

Jun 8, 2008
Amnestic post=7.73699.807045 said:
Its not like if McCain is dead we're stuck with her for the rest of the 4 years - we kill her, and she's out of the picture.

You know, I don't think it's ever happened before. Perhaps Obama should throw the election so we can find out!
Then we get Nancy Pelosi! If both Pres and VP get it, the Speaker of the House is next in line of succession.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Jack Thompson for Mccain/Palin '08: Because trying to sabotage only the video game industry was not enough.
Blair Bennett post=7.73699.805747 said:
Well,i prefer Tina Fey as Sarah Palin then Sarah Palin,so maybe she should run for VP.
Tina Fey was hilarious as Sarah Palin, but if she were to run for VP, don't you think it would look similar to when Stephen Colbert was running?
Brilliant!
Colbert/Fey '12
They've got my vote.

I'm still voting for Cthulhu this go around though. He's a far better candidate than Obama and McCain, that's for sure.

yourkie1921

Jul 24, 2008

I think a cabinet member takes over. Or the speaker of the house, if it is the speaker than after them we get a cabinet member

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
President
Vice President/President of the Senate
Speaker of the House of Representatives
President pro tempore of the Senate
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Secretary of Homeland Security

*cue The More You Know theme*

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Amnestic post=7.73699.804837 said:
//On that note I wonder if the KKK are going to come out in support for McCain since his competitor is an african american man. Oh lordy, that would be so aweful and so hilarious at the same time.
I remember reading on one site (may have been a hoax) that one of the KKK Dragons (one of the higher ranks I believe) endorsed Obama over Clinton because, and I roughly quote, "Anything's better than that *****."
This is the funniest thing I've heard all day

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Well,i prefer Tina Fey as Sarah Palin then Sarah Palin,so maybe she should run for VP.
Tina Fey was hilarious as Sarah Palin, but if she were to run for VP, don't you think it would look similar to when Stephen Colbert was running?

i remember when Colby was running.he actually showed up on the polls too.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
the protaginist post=7.73699.807686 said:

i remember when Colby was running.he actually showed up on the polls too.
He was in 3rd or 4th on the polls if I recall.

yourkie1921

Jul 24, 2008
//On that note I wonder if the KKK are going to come out in support for McCain since his competitor is an african american man. Oh lordy, that would be so aweful and so hilarious at the same time.
I remember reading on one site (may have been a hoax) that one of the KKK Dragons (one of the higher ranks I believe) endorsed Obama over Clinton because, and I roughly quote, "Anything's better than that *****."
How is it that the KKK has better morals than a good percentage of our society?

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
TOGSolid post=7.73699.807479 said:
President
Vice President/President of the Senate
Speaker of the House of Representatives
President pro tempore of the Senate
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Secretary of Homeland Security

*cue The More You Know theme*
"Secretary of Veteran Affairs" only needs 17 people to die in a four year window for him to get office. Why is Veterans Affairs above Homeland Security anyway? That seems a bit silly considering how much America is spending on its "defense" budget.

I'm eerily reminded of Kane's orchestration of getting Redmond Boyle (Treasurer of GDI) into office in C&C3: Kane's Wrath. Don't suppose we could ship those 17 up to the ISS while an unidentified nation tests their new surface-orbit missiles? ;o

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=7.73699.808354 said:
SomeBritishDude post=7.73699.807494 said:
Snopes disagrees with you. Interestingly, theres still the theory that upon hearing that Obama was selected as the Democratic candidate, [spoilers=Racist and offensive words]Palin said "Sambo beat the *****"[/spoilers]
But heres who they really support
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez2C4GwqE4

This is the funniest thing I've heard all day
Snopes disagrees. According to this video, the KKK support Mccain.
Eh, There's a source [http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1227]. As I said, it was Obama+Clinton, not Obama+McCain. Not to mention it *could* have been a hoax. I just thought it'd lighten the mood ;(

Karisse

Apr 16, 2008
Bored Tomatoe post=7.73699.804782 said:
I have figured it all out.....Jack Thompson IS Sarah Palin, they are both the same multiple personalitied Hermaphrodite.
Something for DeviantArt to post in future months, I suppose.

I doubt the McCain-Palin campaign would pick Thompson up. Even if they would be the most likely group to keep Thompson's misguided crusade alive, picking up a soon-to-be-former attorney and/or his work is not going to look good, especially come election time.

Lt. Sera

Apr 22, 2008
Jack Thompson is a democrat, who knows that by publicly endorsing someone, their voter potential drops, so he endorses Sarah Palin to sink McCain even further.

Oh yes, you'd better believe it.

;)