Japan Invents Internet Kissing Machine

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Um ...
No, thanks anyway though :p
This is not something I could imagine anyone using. I wouldn't want to kiss a robot. That would be really weird. It would make a tiny bit more sense if it was a hugging machine, because I've often felt the need for a long distance hug from my mate. But there's a lot more to kissing than ... whatever this thing does.
And did I mention it's a robot? Kinda creepy :p

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
umm, why? Whats next? A remote control dildo? Oh wait, i bet these things already exist.

Tulks

Dec 30, 2010
thenumberthirteen said:
Point proven. Technological progress is powered by the desire for sex.

This is just absolutely bizarre. First off so you'd have to buy this crazy contraption and download kisses from the web? I'd rather have a flashlight in my house than one of those. Far less embarrassing.
Or go the whole hog and get a fleshlight.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
If those ends up being some kind of mouth piece...

I think kissing will be the last thing for it.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
C'mon Japan, wtf? The word on the street is that you all already 5 years behind in the gaming industry and this is what you wast time on? /headshake

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
And what, you may wonder, are the practical applications for this thing? Aside from the obvious cross-market opportunities with the also-invented-in-Japan SOM [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/87968-The-Next-Gen-In-Hands-Free-Technology], Takahashi suggested that entertainers could use it to record and sell their kisses. "That could be hugely popular if you offer it to fans," he said.
Yeah, okay then. I'll give you a special kiss that I have never given anyone before, but I'll give it for free. It's where I take your tongue, put it mine, all with my own tongue, naturally, and bite your tongue off. I'll sell it for free.

In a less silly way of putting things, we will soon simulate sex with a girl. Where's my damn virtual reality glasses already, and why can't I simulate life in Fallout?

Or as a girl for a day?

A Japanese Highschool Girl?

In an Anime?

I feel lonely.

Calumon: Awww... but you still have me!

Jack: Weirdly, that doesn't make me feel much better about myself.

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
Wow, I'm surprised this wasn't included in the 3DS for the new Love Plus game. Then again, maybe it'll be a bundle pack in the future [/horror]

pejhmon

Mar 2, 2010
One step closer until this becomes a standard warning video for the primary school sex ed class .....

http://www.trilulilu.ro/futuramafan/0d5f09a4404f51

(sound is slightly out of sync but it was the only link i could find to that clip)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
They seem to be missing the lips... kissing isn't always about making out with tongue.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Japan, you never bore me with your bizarre ideas. I want to know what grade these guys got for this thing.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Tulks said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Point proven. Technological progress is powered by the desire for sex.

This is just absolutely bizarre. First off so you'd have to buy this crazy contraption and download kisses from the web? I'd rather have a flashlight in my house than one of those. Far less embarrassing.
Or go the whole hog and get a fleshlight.
That's what I meant. Stupid iPhone auto spellcheck. I'd imagine an automated kissing machine would cost a lot more as well. Not that I'd know how much a Fleshlight costs, or where to buy one, or what they are.