Just changed my username!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Sassafrass said:
Yup, did it a while back. Lets see if anyone can remember it who I didn't hang out with way back in 2009 and 2010.

As for why I changed it, lets just say I didn't want numbers in it.
Plus I rename myself after a Tenacious D song I liked. :p
Sasquatch something or other?

OT: Yeah I changed mine to Toad almost immediately.

I initially joined just to go the 2012 expo so didn't care what the name was.

Renamed it to T0ad 0f Truth to be similar to a name I used elsewhere.

I'd probably change it again if I could. Toad of truth is kind of dumb, but it works well enough.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
ParsonOSX is my gamer tag for PSN and XBL but have changed it here to Paradox SuXcess. Reason for ParsonOSX is Parson (Last name) OneSuXcess (OSX). Since the whole One Direction nonsense, THANKS SIMON COWELL, I just took out the "One". Paradox is, well, lets say I am confusing to explan and friends find me confusing at times. Also Paradox and Parson are close.

Paradox SuXcess or PSX now for short. Also my avatar is custom made for more uniqueness... I am strange at times but love it :D

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Used to be Jack the Potato (I don't know why I ever picked that name), am now Kolby Jack in order to match many, but not all, of my aliases across the internet.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Aetheora, ah, i remember you.

I always go by strazdas. Only places where it is taken (youtube, skype, steam) i use different handles. And even then i try to use variation of that (for example my steam is Strazdas0, Youtube - StrazdasLT).
I like having same handle and i get furiuos whne its taken, take 1,5 hours to find something else so i just resorted to variations on Strazdas. I love when people from different places recognize me from another location. I will never use this handle to give my real life infrmation and my real life handle to give my internet information, they are seperate. Since i dont use twatters or fartbooks there really is no mixing in between.

Paradox SuXcess said:
ParsonOSX is my gamer tag for PSN and XBL but have changed it here to Paradox SuXcess. Reason for ParsonOSX is Parson (Last name) OneSuXcess (OSX). Since the whole One Direction nonsense, THANKS SIMON COWELL, I just took out the "One". Paradox is, well, lets say I am confusing to explan and friends find me confusing at times. Also Paradox and Parson are close.

Paradox SuXcess or PSX now for short. Also my avatar is custom made for more uniqueness... I am strange at times but love it :D
And here i though OSX was a reference to apple operating system....

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I've been Signa for the better part of my life now. I've been kicking around ideas for new names for a while, but it's really hard to change my identity. It's a part of me.

At least with it being my online ID, I can drop it at any time and no one will know the wiser.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Redlin5 said:
JoJo said:
OHAI DEATHUNTER
;D

Sassafrass said:
Yup, did it a while back. Lets see if anyone can remember it who I didn't hang out with way back in 2009 and 2010.

As for why I changed it, lets just say I didn't want numbers in it.
Plus I rename myself after a Tenacious D song I liked. :p
Well, Mr 'sasquatch99', you changed more than just the numbers :p

T0ad 0f Truth said:
I'd probably change it again if I could. Toad of truth is kind of dumb, but it works well enough.
You can request the staff for a second name change if you really want to, that's what I did.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
When I first joined, I was Innocence.

When I started actually talking to people from the Escapist, a unanimous decision was made that the username 'Innocence' was more than a bit of a misnomer for me, so I decided I should probably change it.

I was really into League at the time (and was after a name that was short and sweet), so when I realized Ahri was free, I leapt at the chance. Though I don't play League anymore, I still adore my username - gotta love kitsunes. ;D

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Yup. I changed it to Solaire of Astora.

...To be honest, it was a bit of a hasty change, and I've since felt a desire to change it again to something a fair bit more...unique. But then again, I haven't really thought up any ideas for a name either. Also not sure how I'd go about changing it again outside of a request to the staff.

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
Have had this username across different sites for at least 8 years now. I wouldn't bother changing purely because muscle memory has made logging in incredibly quick with this name

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
I changed my username but only because I decided to use the forums.
I didn't want everybody to know my full name.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Nantucket said:
[Edited out for privacy] is your full name? Seems rather short, unless it's just your surname since I see your (alleged) first name is listed on your profile.

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
JoJo said:
Nantucket said:
[Edited out for privacy] is your full name? Seems rather short, unless it's just your surname since I see your (alleged) first name is listed on your profile.
Not my real first name :)
I'd much rather people call me Nantucket than have to spell out my long ass name.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
tippy2k2 said:
...you my friend are brilliant! Tippy2K14 it is! I'll have to figure out how to get it to Tippy2K15 next year but that's future Tippy's problem, not mine! :D
Yeah, screw future Tippy. Never liked that guy. Present Tippy is where it's at.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I have changed my name on here as well. My previous username was Alucard11189, but I was fed up of everyone assuming I was a guy (which was quite understandable) so I changed it to Artina89 as that is more feminine. I am far happier with Artina, the only reason I chose "Alucard" in the first place was that, at the time of creating this account I was playing Castlevania: Symphony of the night and I couldn't think of anything else.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Wait, you could change your username? You learn something new every day...

That being said, I have no reason to change my name. I don't get enough attention for anyone to notice, and I've no qualms with my current name.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I've been using the same internet handle damn near 15 years, I really don't think I'm going to change it anytime soon.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
My username used to be lotr_rocks_0 based on my runescape account that I made in 2004 when I was 13. I grew out of the name (plus it was really stupid) and now I use this username everywhere, accompanied by my one-of-a-kind wolf avatar. I'm pretty happy with my name/avatar combo.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
JoJo said:
You can request the staff for a second name change if you really want to, that's what I did.
But to what man? To what? XD

If I couldn't come up with something good the first time... XD

*gets name changed to L337_CoD_Pr0_7*

Hey guys what's up? :D

SuperfastJellyfish

Jan 1, 2012
I made the account when I was younger (Something like 2009 or 2010), and had built up a reputation of being an annoying prick. Since I'm essentially a different human being at this point, I decided to change.