Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
I'm probably in the minority here, but personally I don't care for Justin Bieber's music, or Justin Bieber himself for that matter. I'm sorry to say I'm not looking forward to this movie.

chris89300

Jun 5, 2010
Never underestimate little girls' hormones, they'll be all over it, as the retards that write "fan fiction" about those ... things from Tokio Hotel (I've actually met a 16 year old girly who wrote this kind of shit)

I don't think the movie idea was his, but rather the industry's.

I've never heard of this kid before today, so you guys just ruined my day, thanks :p

Oh and ... *cuts his balls off* That way, there's no risk of bringing a child into THIS world, I'm not that heartless.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
He is my idol for making money for absolute shit. I want to get paid for every time I take a crap.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Keep cashing in on your "fame" until you inevitably become boring after 1.5 years, a lá the Jonas Wankers.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Here I thought it was going to be a compilation of him running into doors.

I just can't wait for the scary movie remake.

Jun 26, 2009
Shit shit shit!
I need help to get thoughts out of my head!
AHA!
I'm all better now.
*twitch* *twitch*

OT: It will sell millions due o fangirls...
Twilight looks good around about now.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
You have my pointy stick to aid you.

OT: just when you thought there was hope for hollywood when they release something like inception they go and pull this shit i mean seriously wtf who thought this was a good idea.

he's 15 i listen to bands that are older then he is and that have better music and have probably had more of an interesting time in the music industry than he has.

i could rage all day about this but at least i'll take solace in the fact that his career is about to hit the peak and then crash violently to make way for the next prepubescent twat with a flicky haircut.

XYLM

Feb 13, 2010
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
There is only one thing left to do.

*Pulls out box of TNT*

If anyone needs me, I'll be in Mexico by the end of the week ¬_¬

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Urge... the destroy hollywood... In hellish and nightmarish ways... RISING

I heard about the book and literally threw up in my mouth (Seriously, my co-workers laughed their asses off at me... Bastards). I just don't understand. Has he been around that long? Does he really deserve his? Bruce Willis deserves a "Rise to fame" movie. Justin Bieber.... Well... Not so much

Maybe it's cause he knows puberty is on the way, and he's fucked once that settles in

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*

Few more years and there will be nothing lef of Bieber. Just a few.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
knight steel said:
That right folks Amazing singing sensation Justin Bieber is having a movie made. Will he be a top secret American spy constantly having sex with women and bravely killing terrorists.

Well no,the movie will be about his rise to fame,his life and his dreams. It will feature his music and concerts so you can hear him in all his glory thanks to giant cinema loud speakers. Not only that but it be in 3D so it will be like he's actuality hugging you.And for all you tween ladies out there (we know the escapist is full of them) the movie will come out next valentines day.

So post your thoughts about this, and tell us if your going or not enjoy ^_^.
May I see the source please?
If it's true, I think I'm going to just sue the movie company that is going to publish this film...

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Nintendolover222 said:
Machiavellian007 said:
Is his life going to be like this?:

1. Get born.
2. Miss out on puberty.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
Pretty much already is.
Beat me to it.

First the autobiography now this? Total sellout, I give him 1-2 years before he pulls a Lindsay Lohan/Miley Cyrus.

Jaldore said:
and my bow.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
This must flop at the boxoffice. If it dosent, the universe will be destroyed by a singularity of stupidity.

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
Movie about an overhyped teeny bopper susperstar you say?

I'll promptly get to not giving a shit.

I really ought to go see that predators movie though. It'd be much more awesome if it had Justin Bieber in it. Preferrably getting murdered in the most horrific manner out of the lot of them.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Ziadaine said:
snip

Jaldore said:
and my bow.
*Looks up from sharpening Axe*

AND MY AXE!