Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I point out that you look like a mixture of Nixon, the phantom of the opera, and V.

when I tell the world this a frenzied on fire British Kennedy comes and kills you

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I hack Team Fortress 2 and replace all your weapons with Super Soakers.
Then I smack your brains out as the Scout.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I kill you with a mini gun and will continue to do so until you get a avatar
edit: sorry it didn't load, I give you to Gambit and he sets you on fire when he throws you at people
[sup]by the way. Is it a huge compulsion to always kill me with Team fortress 2?[/sup]

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
You are killed by a sentry gun. You respawn, and look at a dispenser, which kills you again.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
I use a fat man to blast away your puny power armor, i then call a squad of raiders to finish you off.

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
...That was a dummy...Look behind you.

I epicly backstab you as you destroy a hollow suit of power armor.

therealsomeguy

Jul 10, 2009
i turn a fan on, blowing the fart back towards your general direction, i then light it and imply your mother was a hamster

Strid

Oct 24, 2009
I hack your body apart seperating your appendages from your torso then I remove all of your bones, muscles and internal organs so there is only your skin left which I then wear like a suit.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I break your red fingers off and force them down your throat, choking you.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Hello there! My, doesn't that bed look mighty comfortable? It does, does it not? Why not have a rest, just for a bit. Let the teeth gently caress and sooth your weary bones. Isn't that pillow sooooo soft? Lie your head down...smother yourself in pure relaxing bliss. That's right, just...sleep.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
after I wake up and walk out of that bed and breakfast (that I thought was just WONDERFUL) I pillage your country then sew the land with fire and salt