Kinect Hack Slaps World's Most Jiggly Boobs on Anyone

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
As a woman, all I can do is wince at seeing boobs move like that. That would just hurt.

But seriously - some people clearly have far too much time on their hands, and far too little of a social life, for their own good.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Fearzone said:
I'm still waiting for the hack that runs the Kinect on the PS3. But this will tie me over for a couple days.
seing that XBOX is runing on windows and PS in Linux, i would thing the hack has to come from the PS3 spectrum not from the XBOX

and whoever owns a PS3 and is knowledgeable enough to code for it is probably neither interested nor impressed by the Kinect.

i know i´m not, and i liked more the PS Move.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Calm down, it's clearly a joke. I think it's pretty funny to be honest. Immature? Definitely, but I couldn't help but giggle.

Holy_Handgrenade

Feb 16, 2009
10BIT said:
That put me in a trance, I found myself not being able to look away from the screen.

On topic, dudes will do anything in the pursuit for the universes most jiggly boobs.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
dsmops2003 said:
That is funny and sad at the same time. Like clown sex.
*honk*

Why the hate man? clowns need love too.

OT:
I find this very strange. I mean, we're talking about orbs of flesh and fat here, not airballoons! They don't move like that. They never will.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I actually laughed so hard watching this... I'm still getting the occasional chuckle thinking about it. This guy is a hero.

Seriously though, maybe Kinect isn't the pile of trash I expected, if you used this to make something fun, a third person shooter or something, it could be really fun, Imagine GTA4 + Kinect (if only Kinect had slightly faster reaction times, as it is, it takes about 2 seconds to register movement).

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"I guess it's just an example of how humans really like boobs"
Humans? More men, per se...
When running women don't enjoy their individual big boobage, I hear...

Obsidian Rocker

Mar 10, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Accountfailed said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...
I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer
Grammar*

I can taste the irony...
Considering that you were correcting spelling, not grammar, I facepalmed

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
xDHxD148L0 said:
You know, I bet if we spent our time making productive things instead of working on boob physics we would be like 100 years ahead in technology, lol.
Oh please, we'd probably only be about four years ahead of ourselves (I doubt that any of the people working on jiggle physics are the sorts of people who are going to revolutionise the world of technology).

Back on topic though, that was actually scary.

No joke, no stealth pun, no funny reveal, no sudden 'ba dum tish', none of that crap.

The fact that this even exists scares me.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I don't see why people are reacting so seriously to this. Some guy sets up the motion tracking and sets it to comically unrealistic. You know, like how you put all the sliders to the maximum or minimum in a character creator when you're bored.

Yeah it's immature, but come on, it's not like they were realistic in the first place...