King of the Hill: AVATAR EDITION

zuro64

Aug 20, 2009
Nukes the hill
Im the last to own the hill since I blew it up In the process to take it.

So now its my hole in the ground :p

capcha: who you gonna call
wtf?!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
You may be beautiful but not even beauty can run from the bus!

*Drives over Nami Goodman*

"My hill"

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
*RP mode activated*

"Filthy hell spawn, this hill belongs to the Heavens!" The Archangel of Lightning, Tomoya Okazaki said before frying everyone on the hill with the lightning of the Heavens!

"My hill."

Oct 10, 2011
I'M GONNA BLOW UP THIS HILL AGAIN AND MAKE IT A F****** CRATER!!! IT'S JUST LIKE MY OLD BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE ON PANDORA!! THAT S*** WAS FUN!!!

HELL, I'LL JUST HAVE MY ENGINEERS REBUILD THE ARENA HERE, THEN WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER CAMPAIGN OF CARNAGE!!!! ONLY THE MOST BADASS CONTESTANT WILL SURVIVE, WHILE THE REST OF THE COWARDS WILL GET BLOWN THE F*** UP WHILE I PROVIDE COMMENTARY!!!

THIS IS MR TORGUE, AND I AM HERE LIVE AT THE BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE II, WHERE WE WILL NOW HOLD MR. TORGUE'S CAMPAIGN OF CARNAGE II!!!! BLOW S*** UP AND PROVE YOURSELF A TRUE BADASS, AND THE BADASS EXPLODED REMAINS OF THE HILL WILL BE YOURS!!!

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
"Echo, dear, what can topple anyone, no matter how strong?"

"Uh...time?"

"Points for effort, but no. Query, fetch me the sniper rifle..."

*click*

BLAM

My hill.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Not even the hero of time can resist the cuteness and perkiness of Caster and once you are distracted, Caster will then attack with the Curse: Fiery Heaven

My Hill

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
*Morsomk uses Grass Knot on Neuromancers ankles!*

.....Lesse....here we go!

*Morsomk pushes Neuromancer forward, making him fall all the way down the hill*

My hill.

Oct 10, 2011
THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!? WHY ISN'T ANYTHING EXPLODING!?!? I MAY NEED TO REMEDY THIS WITH MY VERY OWN TORGUE WEAPONRY!!!

ALL TORGUE GUNS AND LAUNCHERS ARE 100% CERTIFIED[footnote]THE ONE AND ONLY MR. TOOOOOOOOOOOORRGUE!!!!!![/footnote] BY A QUALIFIED BADASS TO BLOW S*** THE F*** UP!!!

REMEMBER KIDS, BUY TORGUE GEAR OR YOU'RE RETARDED!!!
[sup](This message from Mr. Torgue does not reflect the views of the Torgue© corporation)[/sup]