last stand one-liner time

LordWalter

Sep 19, 2009
Funniest option?

"You are going to die SCREAMING like your sister nine months from now as she gives birth to my BASTARD CHILD!"

Best option?

"If I were a proper brother-captain, I would know the prayer we are supposed to say. But I think you all know what we have to do. We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath Titan, so we will build our own memorial here. The Chapter might lose us and the Imperium might never know we existed, but the Enemy - the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt it so bad that it will never forget us until the stars burn out and the Emperor vanquishes it at the end of time. When Chaos is dying, its last thought will be of us. That is our memorial - carved into the heart of Chaos. We cannot lose, Grey Knights. We have already won."

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Really depends for me, really, I'll vary.

My friend's major response is...

"...I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
by the power you and I possess..."
And if they go running, well, they probably know what's coming.

As for me...
"Look at my hand, now back to me, now back to my hand, back to me, I'm holding a gun, all of you are shot, now back to me..."

Dunno why, I really like to solve problems like the Old Spice guy...

[img src="http://files.sharenator.com/Old_Spice_Guy_This_thread_is_now_diamonds_Old_Spice_Guy-s407x405-92855-580.jpg" /]

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
A bit of a twist on a biblical passage:

"If I live, I shall kill you. If I die, you are forgiven."

Randy Blythe quotes the passage at the beginning of Omerta and it is just such a BAMF line.

solar065

Jan 9, 2011
I'd like to congratulate everyone on the amount of win in this thread so far.

My input:

'I only have ten fingers. Which ten of you will die first?'

or simply

'Bankai!'

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Should I be able to fight the enemy to a man, before succumbing to my own mortal wounds, I will look upon the damage done to my enemy and whisper:

"I am content with this"

Should I find myself against a single enemy, I shall be sardonic:

"First one to Hell buys the drinks, mine's a rum and coke"

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
"Yes! I knew I put all my points into Speech for a reason! Alright bitches, prepare to empathise."

Seriously, 'Speech' saves lives!

Or, alternatively, I would just giggle and whisper softly "I've totally got a boner on right now." That would drain the drama from the moment pretty efficiently.

Geo Da Sponge said:
"All right motherfuckers, roll for initiative."
But mine doesn't matter, cause this badass just wins anyway. If I were one of the gunmen, I swear to God I would not shoot him.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
LordWalter said:
Best option?

"If I were a proper brother-captain, I would know the prayer we are supposed to say. But I think you all know what we have to do. We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath Titan, so we will build our own memorial here. The Chapter might lose us and the Imperium might never know we existed, but the Enemy - the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt it so bad that it will never forget us until the stars burn out and the Emperor vanquishes it at the end of time. When Chaos is dying, its last thought will be of us. That is our memorial - carved into the heart of Chaos. We cannot lose, Grey Knights. We have already won."
40k has hundreds of good ones due to the majority of situations being pseudo-last stands.
"Despair for I am the end of days"
"Come feel the bite of my sword!"
"*evil sounding terminator laugh*..they do not have a prayer"
"This is the judgement of the righteous, scum!"
"I will destroy their minds and burn their bodies"
"Let the Galaxy burn. Let the heavens bleed."
"MAIM, KILL, BURN, MAIM, KILL, BURN"

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Wicked laughter from under half furrowed eyebrows followed by "Who's first?" utilizing a grin during speaking.

Or maybe I just start singing the barney theme song while checking my weapons and looking my enemies over.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
I will not bow to death. I will not bow to any man. I shall not fall. I shall not fail.
OR
Lets dance ************.

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
I'm just gonan dump a bunch here-;
"I'm look for a new toilet to park my bricks, who's first?"
(to paraphrase from the Duke)
"Huh... I had a feeling my ex-wife would be here"
"This isn't where I parked my horse"