last stand one-liner time

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
"(evil laugh) It's funny that you think you have a chance, Ill show you the true maning of pain!"

Or maybe... just pull out a grenade and say "You come one step closer, ill pull the pin, and noone will be leaving here in once piece!"

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
"I've seen things you people wouldn't BELIEVE. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark, near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain. Time to die."

I probably haven't done those things but still, that's the best death scene I know of so I'd go with that! Even if it confused those surrounding me.

SuperVegas

Nov 20, 2009
the start of this song

OR monster magnet - kiss of the scorpion

THIS TIME YOU SUCK THE COCK OF THE FIREGOD!

Gorog2

May 27, 2009
I would just shake my head and prepare my staff if I had it, or just prepare to fight.
If Im going down, Im taken as many people as possoble. Misery loves company

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
If I'm already fatally wounded, I probably wouldn't be making much sense, and if I'm trying to be clever I would most likely screw it up. Something along the lines of:

"The time is DIE!!!" *drops dead

But if I was really in this situation, and still had every bit of sense with me (which I wouldn't with a wound that would kill me anyways, but still) I would try to say something that would catch them off guard and give me the upper hand. Like shouting, in an angry voice:

"YOU HAVE NICE HAIR!!!"

For that second of confusion, I will have the advantage.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Point over they're shoulders and yell, "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?!?!"
Then take out the guys who didn't look.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Surrounded by countless of enemies in enemy terrain, almost out of ammo, threw my dagger earlier to kill 1 of them off, no conceivable chance of survival...............

"......balls."

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
"And I thought today was going to be a bad day."
(Drops lighter into large pool of gasoline we're all standing in).

Of course, this is assuming I'm some sort of hypothetical meta-badass rather than my usual self. But, you know what, if I'm already doomed, I may as well give the books something to talk about.

Also: My favorite (real one-liner) doesn't count because the guy survived his last stand.
(Throws knife into the ground) "No one will pass here today." -Lachhiman Garung
One man against 200 Japanese soldiers. He had just had his arm blown off.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Fetzenfisch said:
That would be so awesome.Catchphrase plus music while i get em down in my wacky ways.
I imagine you singing this and just dancing, while they watch. Then, when the music is over, they casually gun you down.

Awesome choice, though.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
Fetzenfisch said:
That would be so awesome.Catchphrase plus music while i get em down in my wacky ways.
I imagine you singing this and just dancing, while they watch. Then, when the music is over, they casually gun you down.

Awesome choice, though.
I take them out casually WHILE i am dancing and singing. A cut throat here, a snapped neck there, all whilst keeping the groove.Then i die finally of a heart attack while doing the governours daughter i just saved.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Eisenfaust said:
"And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust..."
"Hallowed are the Ori...."

Glad to see another SG1 fan hanging out around here. :D