Laughably bad films

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
Twilight New Moon. That move is funny as fuck and it isn't suppose to be. Watching Belle get knock 20 feet into a cadenza over a paper cut is comedy gold. Same with her flying off a motorcycle and busting her head open on a rock.

Genius.

General Grind

Oct 31, 2011
I'm going to go ahead and agree on Twilight New Moon. Just silly from start to finish, but the lack of t-shirts on the werewolf just makes it that much more awesome.

All the Saw movies except for the first one. I cant help but laugh whenever I see them, and I'm a big coward when it comes to scary movies. The Thing (Not the remake) scares the hell out of me to this day.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
The ultimate bad movie, a complete failure on every level, acting is of course, unbelievably bad, the story is so insane and terrible, at points the sound cuts out, there are scenes that hold on the scene for so long you actually see the actors turn to the director and mouth "what do I do" etc etc etc, and its hilarious

Edit: Yes this is a real movie, and yes those birds do dive bomb and then explode on impact, oh, and the movie tries to pin the TNT birds on global warming at the end

York_Beckett

Sep 23, 2010
Human Nature

Yeah. Why? Mainly because the characters were all completely unlikeable (aside from Tim Robbins. You know; the villain.)
The apparent "message" of the movie (I'm guessing it was "let nature be free") was so utterly confused in itself that it couldn't possibly manage to convey it properly to the audience, and most of the humour was more embarrassing than funny.

It's the kind of movie where the director just seems to look at the audience and scream "I'm smarter than you!", all while essentially trying to state one thing: Humanity sucks. At least he got that part right, in an ironic way.

No, I hold nothing against people who like the film; it's just my opinion.

Xixikal

Apr 6, 2011
Furioso said:
The ultimate bad movie, a complete failure on every level, acting is of course, unbelievably bad, the story is so insane and terrible, at points the sound cuts out, there are scenes that hold on the scene for so long you actually see the actors turn to the director and mouth "what do I do" etc etc etc, and its hilarious
I have no words...

OT:
I would say Immortal, but that's more of a WTF film, so I'll go with Ninja's vs Aliens

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
saintdane05 said:
Birdemic. It seemed to have a budget of about two bucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSTDzaZ234

Just look at that copy paste effects! The learned what Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V means!
I just Laughed, SO MUCH!

However there is a big budget film series that anyone can laugh at because the acting is too bad and the as someone has mentioned lack of t shirts.

And that is *Drum roll*

TWILIGHT!!!!!

/Prepares flame shield

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Furioso said:
What in the fuck...

Was that real or just a complete piss take?

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Star Wars Christmas Special. only seen the nostalgia critic review, but I can't understand why George Lucas ever thought it was good.

agent_orange420

Sep 30, 2011
Navy SEALS. Just no
Beowulf. never realised until i saw it the other day that Angelia Jolie has the ability to re-write history and that viking style men obviously had a thing for women with tails

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
An American Werewolf in Paris

Its not so much a bad film, as a well thought out and spectacularly produced insult to the original film. Every single thing they could do wrong, they did.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
M. Night Shyalaman's The Happening.

The premise: something mysterious is causing thousands of people to drop what they are doing and commit suicide on the spot. It's a Hitchcockian premise for sure, but with an emphasis on the cock. This movie features some astonishingly absurd scenes, such as Mark Walberg trying to negotiate with a house plant, Zoey Deschanel's character outright admitting to being a wooden actress, a granny who headbutts windows, a hillbilly who shoots obnoxious children, and people being chased by a stiff breeze.

I think it is the best worst movie, because of the high production values, big names, and the genuinely sincere attempt to provide a thought provoking, terrifying, ecological parable. (It fails in every respect). It is that self-seriousness that makes it all the more hilarious to watch.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Two of my favourite laughably bad films

Eegah!

and Killer Klowns from outer space.

Though Killer Klowns is meant to be bad. Eegah! is just such a bad film it's hilarious.

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
Be Cool
Crank 1 and 2
Transporter 1, 2 and 3
Every Batman movie ever made
The Village

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
EviladeBlazingDemon said:
Hawk the Slayer.
Please be a Spaced reference.
"Hawk the Slayer was rubbish."

OT - I've seen a few crappy films, but none leap to mind as quickly as 'In the Name of the King'.
At least I borrowed it.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Someone made me watch this. It's pretty bad. And also somehow hilarious. Also, mullets.