Let's have a GENDER WAR!

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I'm sorry, I'll have to be a spectator for this.

Jukeboxes don't have genders you see.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
We already have access to 99% of the world's military equipment. I say we kill any possible defectors first and then proceed with flamethrowers, which easily outmatch their frying pans and porcelain dishes.

I agree that the problem would be some men stashing some women for later use, in which case the fighting shall continue amongst the the purists, the stashers, and the jealous of the stashers.

Gorrila_thinktank

Dec 28, 2010
gamezombieghgh said:
To the men who think women would win:

Come on mate...Don't be stupid.

When we're talking about a war, we're talking about some shit that men are evolved to do, women not so much. There are things that women may be able to beat men at, (I can't think of any but there should be something), but war is at the top of the list of stuff that we would dominate in. Dominance is part of being a man.
mhhh.... on the one hand your right, but I was just part of gendered game of crainum, and the girls kicked the guys collective asses.

on the other hand:

Ahem...

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah!

Do the wiggle yeah.

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
I say Hermanphrodites(Clearly being the underdogs) would win by Hiding in the shadows and wait.
Then the gender that emerges from the GENDER WAR will be tired and weak, thats when they strike.
The 3rd gender will have trained for this moment, and in conserving there strength they will win the GENDER WARS!(Im a man so Im just gonna hide in this cave and prepare to embrace our new Hermanphrodite overlords).

Gorrila_thinktank

Dec 28, 2010
gamezombieghgh said:
Gorrila_thinktank said:
gamezombieghgh said:
To the men who think women would win:

Come on mate...Don't be stupid.

When we're talking about a war, we're talking about some shit that men are evolved to do, women not so much. There are things that women may be able to beat men at, (I can't think of any but there should be something), but war is at the top of the list of stuff that we would dominate in. Dominance is part of being a man.
mhhh.... on the one hand your right, but I was just part of gendered game of crainum, and the girls kicked the guys collective asses.

on the other hand:

Ahem...

Do the wiggle yeah.
There is no arguing with that. But I don't know how to play cranium so I don't know of the skill set involved.
Trivia, spelling, acting and Art.

we where stuck on those speelling questions forever.

It was horrible. *sniff*

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I could see myself leading an army in this conflict...

*Puts on a Spartan helmet and mounts a horse*

"Men, there may come a day, when we turn against each other for the benefit of the few. Where cowardice takes a hold of our hearts and makes us perform terrible deeds.

BUT THIS IS NOT THAT DAY!

We shall ride into glorious battle against the opposite sex, and win this battle!

If we die, we know that we had faced a worthy opponent, and tell of your deeds in Valhalla!

Now, men, FORWARD!"

Gekford

Jan 7, 2012
Esotera said:
I think males would probably win if it came to outright war, as on average we are stronger & more likely to be into sports than women, also we'd have most members of the military. If it came to a cold war though, I've no doubt women would win by espionage.

Also it would be very interesting seeing a world where one side surrendered to the other, mainly to see what terms the victor would impose upon them (like being allowed to leave the toilet seat up, or being forced to watch romantic comedies).

the israili army removed women from to the front lines because there too vicious they are less likely to do things like take prisoners... also in most armys women can't serve on the front line because men will do stupid things to defend women (amoungst other reasons). so in a stright up war men are fighting against people they naturally want to protect and are more likely to kill them then tae them prisoner... men are going to lose

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Torrasque said:
Daystar Clarion said:
We can pee standing up.

You can't begin to comprehend just how jealous women are of that amazing ability.
There you have it folks.
GG. Thats it. Mens have won it all. Womens get back in the kitchen and make us our babby and sammiches.

Daystar Clarion said:
DigitalSushi said:
I'm a guy, but here's an argument in favour of women.

Multiple orgasm's.
I can have that.

I just...

You know...

Need to wait 20 minutes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Well, I am convinced that we guys still have the upper hand.

In all "seriousness" I have seen this fictitious gender war in anime form, and it is called Dragonaut. This anime essentially has the perfect world set up for a gender war, where the men and women live on opposite planets and are at perma-war with each other. Yes, the anime's primary message throughout the anime is how men and women need each other and are much better together than apart, but that is beside the point!
I believe you mean VanDread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandread

Fun anime to watch. :)

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
Esotera said:
Syzygy23 said:
Several people have mentioned that the Y chromosome is 'breaking up' or 'beginning to fail'. What are you people going on about? First I've heard of a specific chromosome going sour worldwide.
An individual can only ever have one copy of a Y chromosome, from their father. That means that if something goes wrong with a gene, the damaged gene can't be repaired from another chromosome, which is what happens in the X chromosome.

Now consider the fact that each Y chromosome has been suffering these sorts of mutations for millions of years, ever since we diverged from chickens (I think). Any one object lasting that long is going to be incredibly damaged unless you repair it along the way. All this DNA costs energy to make, so if you're producing a load of useless 'junk DNA', then you're wasting your energy, and evolution tends to kill off individuals who do that. So the Y chromosome shrinks, to the point where it is now nearly useless.

Wikipedia [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_chromosome#Shrinking_theory] has a good overview of this, I've probably got a few things wrong there.
Fucking Y chromosome, stop being such shit! Oh well, we had a good run, I think. I don't get why we the Y chromosome can't just... evolve past that problem. Why would we end up as a species that relies on a binary-gender system to procreate and yet one of the genders has a slow self destruct feature built in?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Korten12 said:
Torrasque said:
Daystar Clarion said:
We can pee standing up.

You can't begin to comprehend just how jealous women are of that amazing ability.
There you have it folks.
GG. Thats it. Mens have won it all. Womens get back in the kitchen and make us our babby and sammiches.

Daystar Clarion said:
DigitalSushi said:
I'm a guy, but here's an argument in favour of women.

Multiple orgasm's.
I can have that.

I just...

You know...

Need to wait 20 minutes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Well, I am convinced that we guys still have the upper hand.

In all "seriousness" I have seen this fictitious gender war in anime form, and it is called Dragonaut. This anime essentially has the perfect world set up for a gender war, where the men and women live on opposite planets and are at perma-war with each other. Yes, the anime's primary message throughout the anime is how men and women need each other and are much better together than apart, but that is beside the point!
I believe you mean VanDread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandread

Fun anime to watch. :)
Wow, I am an idiot =|
I totally mean Vandread even though I said Dragonaut... I've been on a massive anime spree lately, so that is the only reason I can think of to blame my gross incompetence =|

Edit: I am glad some other person knows of Vandread though :D
I was at first disappointed due to a lack of awesomeness, but it surprised me and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It didn't surprise me as much as Dragonaut did, but going from a "well this isn't that good..." to a "this is actually really good!" is noteworthy in itself :D

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
The women side can hide I whole other army inside their uteruses (uteri?) especially with IV fertilisation, they could even steal some of our precious SPERM!!!. If the war starts to become stagnant as the male numbers are depleted then they would win but luckily we have the strength to capture some of them as breeding stock and we can use our positions in society and business to gain ground when it starts. i think we men will win.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
bluepilot said:
Syzygy23 said:
bluepilot said:
I replaced my need for men with a step ladder, gameboy, and tap jars to break the seal before opening. On top of this, I have a big heavy book called, "how to kill insects"

Pitiful men, what is your purpose now?
Hmmm, good point. No purpose = no responsibility, which means we are now once and for all, TRULY FREE!

Don't you see, men? Now that women don't need us, we have no obligation to give a shit about our species anymore! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
Finally, now that you have accepted your place women can keep you chained up in a room to be used for sex

(inner man brain:woohoo we still get sex!!!!)

Sh...shut up
Wooot! im surrendering first chance i get.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
We're fucked. Women are tough as shit.

We take a foot to the nads and cry like a *****.

They endure the most painful thing known to humanity for hours then ask to go through it again.

I don't know why when we tell someone to be tough we tell them to "grow some balls". Balls are sensitive. If you wanna be tough you grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Who do the ladyboys side with?
They could be useful for surprise attacks and infiltration mission.