Let's play the superpower lottery!

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Felipe Nurwandi said:
Speed Swimming.
SPEED SWIMMING.

My luck is terrible.
I got murder gaze. At least you could get an olympic medal, all I can do is STARE AT PEOPLE!

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
User has the aspects of an Oni: usually this includes additions in size and muscularity, sharp claws and fangs, wild hair and long horns. Many are ugly or even hideous and may have unusual number or digits and/or eyes, skin may be any number of colors, but red and blue are particularly common. Females are often more powerful than males.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
Healing blood...well, guess I'll sell my blood to the highest bidders in monthly international auctions and once I make enough money I'll hire a team of the most intelligent people in various medical and general scientific fields to create a cure all from my blood then mass produce it and begin by selling it in developed countries to turn a profit then give mass amounts of it away anywhere it is needed. I'll have to hold a conference with world leaders to stop the medical and various other industries from collapsing and irreversibly changing the world economy for the worse...I'm sure one you guys that got super intelligence would be glad to help. Why not save myself a step with the whole hiring a team thing?

Awesome thread btw.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
So I went for a second try, and got Bond Empowerment [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_Empowerment], so basically I've got Twilight Sparkle power from my little pony. I like my first option better tbh, even though I'm an MLP fan.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
TrilbyWill said:
Hindu Deity Physiology. [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hindu_Deity_Physiology]
I think I win.
Depends which deity you get when you do a random dice roll.

tweedpol

Nov 19, 2009
Quiver in fear mortals as I unveil my power of ANTIMATTER STABILISATION!
The power to prevent antimatter from being annihilated when making contact with regular matter.

Well, crap. I'm a biologist, never got on with physics but now my only purpose is to go mess with the fellows at CERN. I'll be right back.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
I got Chameleonic Nature and before you disregard this as a useless ability, I seem to remember something...

Don't worry folks, you can trust me, I promise.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Reality Perception
Capability
The user can perceive reality and truth, allowing them to see the whole truth, even the truth others' try hard to hide, so if questioning someone for something, the user will automatically know that they're lying constantly and see the truth. The user is immune to illusions caused by users of Telepathy,Mental Manipulation and Illusion Manipulation, even if the users of those themselves are not in the area (as in another building). The power can also be used to produce answers to questions the user speaks aloud.

Applications
Lie Detection
See the true form of shapeshifters
Detect the thoughts and intents of others
Immunity to all kinds of illusions
Perceive the original form of altered things and people
Perfect counter ability against those with Trickster, as they cannot trick the user
See people's true motives, what they are planning,etc
4th Wall Awareness

Associations
Reality Anchoring

Limitations
The sheer amount of lies and deceptions in human society may lead the user to misanthropy.
Without the support of delusions, life may become very hard to bear with, leading to insanity.

Known Users
The Phantom Stranger (DC Comics)

I will make you see the Truth of how small and insignificant you are. or something. Hey I like a power that is a challenge to use.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
Not G. Ivingname said:
Rowan93 said:
Answer Manipulation. I can change, control and manipulate the answer to any question.

So, somewhere between omnipotence and wish-granting, I need to get a sidekick to ask me the questions I want to change the answer to.
Of course, you won't know the consequences those answers have. Say your asked how many people live in Africa, and you say "around 600 million," congradulations, you have killed 400 million people, most likely at random, breaking down what little order there is in that continent.

Or if you answers questions wrong, accidentally or intentionally, about physics. Even a slight change in the universes laws could make it impossible to live on this planet.
Well, yeah. Obviously I'm not going to answer questions any more unless it's intentionally a use of my powers.

Well, no, that'd be too difficult for me. Instead, any questions I'm not using my powers on, I'll answer in a really vague way, e.g. "There are between ten and a hundred trillion people in Africa"

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, i think i got a weird one:
It says that if i cut my wrists hard enough and focus, i can shoot fireballs.
Uh...but what if i run out of blood? mayor weakness in my opinion.
Still, that`s quite an unusual power, and the wiki itself is pretty awesome as well!
Also, the actual name of my power was Pyric Concentration.
Has any superhero actually HAD such a power? And was he/she/it really useless and died after the first attack it did?

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
MasochisticAvenger said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self_Transcendence

So I can learn stuff... umm... okay... FEAR ME VILLAINS FOR I AM THE LEARN GUY!!! AS SOON AS I CAN DO 1000 PUSH UPS I'LL BE SLIGHTLY STRONGER AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!

Seriously, how is this even a superpower?
But think about it! The possibilities are endless! Just find someone with a sort of power that can be shared and you can master it.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Owlslayer said:
Okay, i think i got a weird one:
Uh...but what if i run out of blood? mayor weakness in my opinion.
Still, that`s quite an unusual power, and the wiki itself is pretty awesome as well!
Also, the actual name of my power was Pyric Concentration.
Has any superhero actually HAD such a power? And was he/she/it really useless and died after the first attack it did?
Sounds like the Inuyasha Blood Claw abilities. Minus the fire part, I mean the using your own blood part.

Camoman

Feb 12, 2009
The lottery screwed me. I got "Enhanced Mortality".

Basically, it's the opposite of immortality. Absolutlely anything can kill me very easily.

It's unique, I'll give it that.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Owlslayer said:

There was a character in the Runaways that could preform magic if she bled, never really read the comics so I'm not sure how useful she was, seems like a really emo power. dark, dark, dark.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Energy Physiology
Power to transform physically into pure energy

Interesting to say the least.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Angel Creation, not bad, I like what it says under known users. It just says God. Unfortunately it just means I get a pions army that won't always listen to me and I can't do anything for my self.

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence

Omnipotence: the ability to do absolutely anything and everything.
The user can do absolutely anything, even the impossible, including create something bigger than infinite or smaller than zero, or both at the same time, and anything similarly excessive.

So... I think I win. The irony here is that my motto for years has been "Those whose ambition drives them to seek power are often the least suited to use it properly."

Based on that, maybe I'd make a decent God