Let's play the superpower lottery!

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Light Manipulation.

Seems like I can do a lot. Invisibility, bending light into offensive and defensive weapons (lasers/walls), holographic projection. I can also teleport and move at light speed. I'm happy with this one.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
Angry Juju said:
Light manipulation.

I'll take it. With vigorous training i'll be able to blind everyone around me >:D making me the ultimate ninja
If you're light and I'm dark, does that mean we're enemies?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Bionic Physiology

The power and ability in which the user takes on numerous, various physical characteristics of a robot, machine, weapon or android.

Being a guy having for Avatar a Black Shark, It sound would become a Giant Mecha Shark >:3

Feb 9, 2011
Seismic Sense

The power to sense and perceive vibrations in the earth. A sub-skill of Earth Manipulation and a form of Echolocation. Through physical contact with the ground, the user is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations, enabling them to perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight.

That's not what I expected to get, but rather nifty in its own right.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
I got "War Empowerment".

"The user is empowered by all forms of conflict, including war. The more people that are at war with each other, the more powerful the user becomes."

hmmm.... I wonder if that includes people fighting me?

Denizen

Jan 29, 2010
Astronomical Physiology

Power to tap the energies of astronomical objects. Apparently it lists the powers within certain planets and whatnot and every planet stands for a specific power. So to make a long list short, i technically own a long list of powers that have to do with elements and physics. Pretty good deal, thanks random button.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astronomical_Physiology

Teronium

May 30, 2011
Spiritual Force Manipulation
"The power to control the energy from your soul. A sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation or Death-Force Manipulation (possibly both) and Soul Manipulation. May stem from Aura Manipulation or Spirit Physiology."

Seems quite good. O'well I am off on my new-found quest to control the forces of life and death. Tally-ho!

Zaeseled

May 17, 2011
Temportal Lordship.
"Is the power to haves the absolut control of temporal domains, dimension, realms or places. Sub-power of Personal Domain, Temporal Entity Physiology, Time Manipulation and Cosmic Lordship."

Did I just become a time god? iamfinewiththis.jpg

Chaosbo1

Nov 8, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Tracking

meh so i guess i could use the line from Taken on people im looking for

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Magnetic Projectile. So basically, I'm Magneto. Hah, might as well be a god in our world then. Nothing composed of metal can kill me and if someone tries to shoot me I'll send the bullet back at increased velocity. Pretty neat.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Disturbed_Smurf said:
Bat Physiology.
"The power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of bats"

Batman has nothing on me! :D
That remind me:

BATGARRUS!!!!

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
First i got Human Physiology, but since im no anmial or alien im not allowed to have that power, so i randomed a second time.

Chupacabra Physiology, a south-america version of a Vampire.

Mkay. As long as i do not sparkle.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
You assume it's a combat only power.

It allows a person to see the future and all possible futures.
Surely that's omniscience?
I could just read the article but t would be too easy.

If you could predict all futures then there'd have to be a drawback, like the Seeress from FF13-2 can't interfere or everything will go to shit very quickly?

Or it'd just be exhausting to use it all the time.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Disintegration. I wish I landed on something more specific. With beams coming from my? By touch? With full control? Only on Sundays while eating a sundae? Ah...the possibilities!

Mariakko

Nov 21, 2011
Digestive Shapeshifting.
The user can shape-shift into any humanoid by eating part of them.
I am very, very happy with this. Now who's willing to donate some hair to me? I'm feeling a little poor and the bank will is too rich.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Legendary Form.

I quote: "The ability to transform into the most powerful form in the universe and become the legend".

Beat that.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
I got Omnicompetence, so apparently I will never lose a fight due to always being able to see a way to win or escape an opponent. By how, my witty charm? Wielders of this power are listed as God and Macguyver? I would rather go the god route thanks, or at least like Dr Who rather then Macguyver.

Suomimaster

Mar 19, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Blargh McBlargh said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Kind of does.

That's what prescience is.

If there was a situation I didn't have the reflexes to deal with, I'd know that, and avoid the situation all together.
That would be 'omniscience'. ;)
Omniscience is the ability to know everything.

Prescience is basically an advanced form of foresight.
I just realized something: You know the right lottery numbers, meaning your other "superpower" is infinity dosh. Now I'm jealous.